Other Superfreak, EME q8 & B.O.B Review: Powered by PowerHousePerformance

motoman96

Banned
My .02, had a gen2 an liked how it rode, don't care for str8huckin's g3 it's too twitchy an unpredictable for me, aquamann's freak is a nice ski that handles great, just needs more air IMO.lol Loved my rickter, everything about it, just heavy. Can't compare them to each other tho as they all have different motors, pumps, ignitions etc.

Carry on.lol

Yeah but when you rode my g3 you said and I qoute" its easier to make a setup on". Then you went home and cut how many inches off your pole? Its all about setup.

The guy who was making fun of you earlier for you poor English.

I realize that broseph. I dont hate. Participate! He set his purse down and got me good. Lol. Like I said no hardfeelings. Btw my one thumb typing is poor but not my engrish. lol. I love to ride you guys love to ride cant we just get along?

I realize that broseph. I dont hate. Participate! He set his purse down and got me good. Lol. Like I said no hardfeelings. Btw my one thumb typing is poor but not my engrish. lol. I love to ride you guys love to ride cant we just get along?
Nope, not until you can admit that my ski with a js300 engine would 540 helicopter over your ski with a 1200

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
It's always nice to get different opinions on skis. Everybody's different and likes different characteristics of a hull.

I had a -5 superfreak badass that truly was badass. But rode a BG3 for 10 minutes and was totally sold. It fits me and my riding style better, so here I am. I can still go wot chasing boats, stable to me, and begs to be flipped and spun. And The Ski Clinic has been nothing short of amazing to work with. Even my son has a BG2 carbon and likes it more than my freak, but then again... It fits his style which is probably not yours.

I think it's friggin awesome that we now have so many choices in aftermarket hulls. There has to be one out there that fits your style.

Hats off to all the hull builders shaping new stuff for us to rip on! And also a big thanks to guys that are posting their experiences and opinions on the hulls they have rode.

It's always exciting to see where hull development is going next.

skatebros

it's just a habit
I'm thinking about getting an AM hull... Is there one that does everything?
I ride Lakes just as much as Surf.
Seems like a more affordable way to go than a 1200cc with 300+ pounds of ski on my head... haha

Tommygunz

Team PHP
I'm thinking about getting an AM hull... Is there one that does everything?
I ride Lakes just as much as Surf.
Seems like a more affordable way to go than a 1200cc with 300+ pounds of ski on my head... haha

Try to ride as many different ones as you can before you commit. As stated in previous posts, each rider has his own likes and dislikes. I personally loved my Gen 2, didn't care for the Badass, love the new Circus and have a new style Bob on order.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Str8huckin, you have said you flipped a Freak after 5 attempts but your BOB took you 3 days and 4 tanks of gas. You said you don't build skis to get on plane and you never struggled to plane out on your wicked awesome BOB... So why did you put washers under the rideolate? The OP gave his UNBIASED opinions from riding 4 different hulls back to back in one day. Your opinion as we all know is "Bobs are the best". Have you measured the length of a -4.3 Superfreak and compared to the Q8 and BOB lengths like some others have? Or is it way bigger than those hulls because it's more stable so it must be bigger in your eyes?

Top Bottom