superjet conversion hood

tom21

havin fun
hopefully while getting this setup I can finish up some sxr hoods I am doing, and I plan on making a conversion for both the square and sxr.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
The hood hight is pretty close to the 24/7. We moved the steering mount location after a lot of ride time on the 24/7. This hood will feel more aggressive and more conducive to surf riding and aerials.

We also added some lines to the hood intentionally. I'm tired of seeing hoods that are so round that they look like a bar of soap.

CD155MX

Squirrel!!!
Ok so I dont even own a SJ (yet), and I want one. When I get one I know who I am calling!!!!!!

I have a set of Tom's tubbies on my X2. The fit, finish, design, and overall quality of Tom's parts are top notch. His tubbies took NO trimming or fitting to make them fit perfectly. They just came that way. I am sure this hood will be just the same. Thanks Tom for supporting the sport and making amazing products.

When do you think you will make the SXR conversion??

Last edited:

tom21

havin fun
when will you have a price for it?

soon as one is done.

Ok so I dont even own a SJ (yet), and I want one. When I get one I know who I am calling!!!!!!

I have a set of Tom's tubbies on my X2. The fit, finish, design, and overall quality of Tom's parts are top notch. His tubbies took NO trimming or fitting to make them fit perfectly. They just came that way. I am sure this hood will be just the same. Thanks Tom for supporting the sport and making amazing products.

When do you think you will make the SXR conversion??

sxr hoods are in progress, the conversion hood will follow those.

tom21

havin fun
it was custom made in house. Looking at off the shelf, but had originally planned to use stock blaster or something stock yamaha, but most are pretty flimsy and mount in plastic. waiting till I have the hood made to see if what I want to do will fit like I need it to.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
it was custom made in house. Looking at off the shelf, but had originally planned to use stock blaster or something stock yamaha, but most are pretty flimsy and mount in plastic. waiting till I have the hood made to see if what I want to do will fit like I need it to.
well quit posting and get back to work!

(and get started on the square conversion :biggrin: )

Top Bottom