New - SuperJet Specifically made for the RN & SN Tubbies - Front Sponsons -

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Yes they are still available and I'm filling orders on request.

Send me a PM if you would like to purchase a set and I'll get back with you shortly.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Most of the people racing with the Superjets are using the 08+ hulls with the longer incorporated sponsons with the narrower back end. They're more suited for racing with the deeper chine's and set back pump.

I might be coming out with a set of 08+ specific sponsons shortly and maybe even an bottom deck conversion for the pre 08 ski's.

tom21

havin fun
Most of the people racing with the Superjets are using the 08+ hulls with the longer incorporated sponsons with the narrower back end. They're more suited for racing with the deeper chine's and set back pump.

I might be coming out with a set of 08+ specific sponsons shortly and maybe even an bottom deck conversion for the pre 08 ski's.
i understand the new hulls have longer sponsons and so does an sxr, but they are from the factory that way. unless they changed the rules, then they are still limited on length. old hulls don't get grandfathered in just becasue the new ones are better.

not arguing just trying to save you some hassle if somebody were to install em go race only to find they couldn't - that may be more than a little upsetting. just saying you make want to make sure.

nice- a whole bottom deck? thats gonna be fun.:Eyecrazy:

#ZERO

Beach Bum
How many people are using the SJ for racing anyways when the field is mostly comprised of SXR's and Hydrospace skis?

I'll just tell them to saw the ends off so the total length equals 36-inches per ISJBA regulations. :jester:

Wow theese things are awesome!!! they look 10 times better in person cant wait to install them super fast and easy transaction with #.0 cant wait to reccomend them to someone else to buy a set :)

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Stupid question since this is for RN and SN's.. Do you make a set for the sx or sxi? Or would these fit? I am not sure about hull shape between the Kawi and SJ's.. Thanks! --- Nevermind I am obtaining a spare set of Crabbies from NWDayton.... Thanks again though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom