Surf "Re-Entry" V 1.0

Y

yamaslut

the one before last is the best sequence I have seen for a re entry..

It is a good feeling when you know you landed a good one. It's like the wave spits you out in front of it. You think you are going to land hard, but you just float out from infront of it. I also, loved watching Special FX in Daytona. Great amptitude and style.

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00137.jpg

Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00138.jpg

Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00139.jpg

Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00140.jpg

Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00141.jpg

Mex_Rager_06_23_2007_00142.jpg

damn i saved them all small..oh well you get the idea

nice sequences bro! :woot:

ski4

gonzo
they feel like doing ollie oops did back in the day on a bmx when pulled off right on a 1/4 pipe.
what a great feeling it is:Banane01:

Y

yamaslut

sweet..... rippin that ******** up

I have done the overrotated re entrys... never on purpose...

How do ride out????

keefer

T1
That is so bad azz, I wish I lived near a coast and could learn to pull those off. Oh well I guess I will have to take a crash course the next time I get down to Daytona. Maybe I can get Slutty to give me some Special High Intensity Training..:biggrin:

Takeastand SJ

R.I.P. 8/9/2008
A few more re-entry pics.

Attachments

• RE1.jpg
    RE1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 102
  • RE2.jpg
    RE2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 76
  • RE3.jpg
    RE3.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 78
  • RE4.jpg
    RE4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 86
  • NHRE.jpg
    NHRE.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 118
W

wydopen

i posted this in the pismo forum but im proud of it so ill post it again..i think it shows some prety good backside form BRAAAP!!

IMG_2611_A-1.jpg

Y

yamaslut

i posted this in the pismo forum but im proud of it so ill post it again..i think it shows some prety good backside form BRAAAP!!

IMG_2611_A-1.jpg

workin it...... nice

I couln't see the other pic.. it was too small

W

wydopen

heres another example..you can see the weigth transfer pretty well..its a slideshow BUT YOU GOTTA CLICK ON IT

WYDOPEN
[/URL][/IMG]

stanton

High on jetskis.
aww thats just sick! but wheres the landing?
whats easier to learn heelside or toeside? ive been trying both and havent found one way that seems more comftorble. the best one ive done so far was toeside, and goddanm i wish i had i pic of that! nose down and everything. havent been able to come close to that since!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
So aproching the break of the wave your turning into the wave, but once you feel the wave hit the bottom of the boat you turn back towards shore?????????????????????????????????????? Or just like a stab and ripping back towards shore off the lip?

Y

yamaslut

aww thats just sick! but wheres the landing?
whats easier to learn heelside or toeside? ive been trying both and havent found one way that seems more comftorble. the best one ive done so far was toeside, and goddanm i wish i had i pic of that! nose down and everything. havent been able to come close to that since!

backside to the wave is easiest for most people...

notice Taylors frontside entrys are totally different than his backside...
Strangely but not on purpose I do them the same way he does, but opposite directions cause he is regular stance... (not saying as good either, that boy can fly)

frontside to the wave my body is generaly on the inside of the ski and the ski stays flat, while backside my body is on the outside and I turn the ski more at an angle. look at any pic and you will see this... I think it's just the most natural way to do them since your knees only bend one way.... ha ha ha...

keeping the nose down is easier going backside too, cause it's more like a nose stab... that how I do em at least.... I've never seen anyone do a frontside nose stab.... I don't think... Have you???

Top Bottom