Super Jet takin the "square" out of the square nose

How do you like the blowsion ? This winter i want to make a better engine. Sinds i am resleeving and porting why not the blowsions right :p

Did you do the sleeving yourselve? My buddy has a machine shop so thats not the problem. How about the timing and cylinder head?

Greeting,

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
How do you like the blowsion ? This winter i want to make a better engine. Sinds i am resleeving and porting why not the blowsions right :p

Did you do the sleeving yourselve? My buddy has a machine shop so thats not the problem. How about the timing and cylinder head?

Greeting,
my dad does machine work and motor building and our close friend is a machinist, my dad did all the calculations for porting and the head Is an ADA superbore head with custom made domes

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I took a quick spin on this ski last weekend - I want one! It rode great and I have rode Q8's, A rickter, and some other home made BS as well as this ski. This hull is by far the best I have ridden in terms of user friendliness and comfort. FOr a short ski you can still turn on a dime, I even leg dragged it with ease. One quick blip of the throttle and this ski shoots 5 feet out of the water just as a teaser. I have seen Alex cross the lake on this ski with no problems, and its generally not a smooth, fun ride.

I definitely enjoyed my 5 minutes on this ski and would love a setup identical to this.....except I would have to get rid of stuff first :) Great ski....looks better in person and rides fantastic. Nice work, Alex.

Top Bottom