Super Jet takin the "square" out of the square nose

mr.fixitman760

if it aint broke, dont fix it
alright so ive been neglecting this thing lately because i was waiting for parts so i can continue hull work and motor is getting machine work, just got blowsion scupper, turf, and new internal fuel filler, still working on cutting the back so i can get the scupper in and making room for a larger exhaust tube, got the hand holds in and set and bond line has been filled in the engine compartment using thickened west to fill it then 2 layers of glass over top without thickener all done at once, should be more than strong enough to handle just about anything i can throw at it :splatt:
01239874.jpgawret.jpgIMG_0342.jpgphoto.jpg

mr.fixitman760

finally got the tray built and footholds in along with scupper, exhaust tube, and trim tube plus tubbies on the sides, all thats left is body filler and paint and turf.
4.jpg
5.jpg
tray1.jpg
tray2.jpg
tray3.jpg

mr.fixitman760

mr.fixitman760 I'm assuming that's a 64x 760 you've got in your ski there? Have a thread on it?
nope, its actually a 62t bored to fit stock GP1200 pistons, i dont have a thread on it but i will make one soon for the new motor that is going in this hull which is a 62t re-sleeved with blowsion 850 sleeves.

Top Bottom