-10" of 3/8" Hose
-3/8" Garden Hose Adapter (female)
-Garden Hose (male) plug
-4 Hose Clamps

Ummm how bout this...
Grand total ~$20 bucks

No excuses.

Ummm. How bout this instead...

...Take it to the lake and ride it when you get back. Theyr Yamahas not pee-doos. They will be fine for one salt ride every once in a while. They have zinks in the cooling to protect them unlike Kawis and Pee-doos. Your skis are ready as soon as you are. Be ready though. These waves are bigger and badder than that nice 32' yacht we hit. Plus salt water makes your ski float lighter.

How far/long is it to the spot in Galviston? Where can we stay Saturday/Sunday night? I may be down.

carpool....unfortunately I have to attend a wedding this weekend . For some reason anytime these events happen I forget about my obligations..BOOOOO

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Endo says they are in.

I'm mobile tomorrow and hitting some surf somewhere between Crystal Beach and Surfside.

Somebody let me know when and where we're meeting...Sylvan Beach Ramp about 10 am? Too early?

Melmack

(Timothy)
Alright, heres the scoop. BB and I are working all day tomorrow on flood cleanup. Not sure if I'll have any gas in my tank for this trip. Let alone the ride itself. I may have to pass. That stinks. Somebody please get a cam so we can see how sweet this is. I do want to come out there for this sometime. If something changes, I'll let you guys know.

Superjetter_95

Looking to the sky
I'll have my new HD GoPro helmet cam hooked up and ready to go! this'll be the first chance i get to record with all of us out on the water. should be pretty sweet. Working on the skis tomorrow with my dad so we can actually have reliable rides on sunday.

Who all is gonna make it this time around?

Top Bottom