Custom/Hybrid Tanman's Carbon XFR

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Thank you! well Its been a great success so far, this ski is just incredible. Its makes jetskiing so fun and exciting at the lake. The power is more than I have ever owned before and is brilliantly there when you need it. For such a small hull these XFS's handle so smooth and controllable. You can predict how and what it is going to do. With the light weight of it you can flick it and throw it any direction you want it just a little jerk. I am so very proud to be riding this jetski for so many reasons. It is a dream come true for myself. Thank you so much to my amazing friends and sponsors for making this all possible here is my first backflip on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqDwS3PqcEU&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Cool video Tanner , its a great feeling to reap the rewards of all the hard work that goes into these types of builds .thumbs up !!!

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
426649_441928495857905_1892809371_n.jpg
Hey guys heres a picture for the Jettribe Lake Perris Amateur freestyle contest last weekend where I got 2nd place in my new ski and was the only person on the water doing backflips. Thanks for everyone who cheered. Its cool to see this thing in action now. With a new Skat-Trak 9-16 going in it I think it will be running perfect. right now it pulls too hard on the top with the 11-17 and is too loaded up on the bottom. So i think that will make a huge improvement

hey dude, can I ask, what intake grate you running on it and what length ride plate? Im converting my surf xfs into a flatwater boat but my main issue so far, is that it slides too much- including the quick return back to a set up wake!

Top Bottom