Surfriding Tanner "Tanman" Thomas' new surf ski

It's all comin together Tan Man. Keep up the updates. Come a few days early for Grayland if you can. You can stay with Michelle and I and we'll do a get together with the rest of the Nothwest guys. I'm sure you'll put the new skis to good use :)

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
sounds great dan, id love to! im just awaiting a call any day now from busy Blowsion head quarters. The ski is just about done. can't wait to see how she looks. I have a new Thrust Trim system and lots of other goodies also at TC Freeride. Will have pictures as soon as I can

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
577719_10150803784420399_562750398_11781444_70499877_n.jpg576156_10150803736755399_562750398_11781021_501604211_n.jpg

update from John Dady and Blowsion!! My ski ships tomoro to TC Freeride and these are the only teaser pics I get until the ski arrives at Taylors. Super excited to see the whole thing! Thank you Blowsion for some awesome composites work and a trick kustom paint job :D im a happy boy

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
sounds great dan, id love to! im just awaiting a call any day now from busy Blowsion head quarters. The ski is just about done. can't wait to see how she looks. I have a new Thrust Trim system and lots of other goodies also at TC Freeride. Will have pictures as soon as I can

The Thrust trim is going on the Rickter, right?

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Mo Pics!!!
563093_365864186797670_100001222754265_1080823_1426388062_n.jpg560580_365862966797792_100001222754265_1080821_1235917092_n.jpg403526_365865156797573_100001222754265_1080826_105146577_n.jpg
The ski is now headed to EJ Bezley in Cali to be turfed by the turf master and then heading to TC Freeride to assembled and finished up :)

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
photo-8.jpgphoto-9.jpgphoto-10.jpg
Update!! The SJ is now dun up by the Brap-Strap Turf Master himself, EJ Bezley.
I am so stoked to have had the ski sent from Blowsion HQ to Ej's shop in central Cali and it is now at TC Freeride in Atascadero CA.
I am leaving this wednesday to head down and help Taylor finish the ski, he will have it almost completely done up, and then im going to head down to santa barbara and break this brand new bad boy in :) I will be meeting up with a whole bunch on Liquid Militia clothing company team mates and riding my but off for this weekend vacation. I will have lots more pictures once I get my hands on this thing myself!!!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Thank you to everyone that made this project we took on a complete success!! It took some work in the beginning, but T.C. Freeride stepped up once we acquired the hull & many donated parts, took the reins, and made it happen to completion!! It's a sweet looking boat that runs and handles awesome, from what Tanner told me! I'll get my ride on it soon enough... Thank you all!! I know Tanner can't thank everyone enough for their help!

The ski is at my house for a couple days so I can get it shipped out to him in The Great White North this weekend to allow him time to get it set up and used to it before his tour starts this summer... He got some good riding time and bug fixes in this weekend at the Liquid Militia Team Weekend in Santa Barbara, CA. I hauled it back up with me to get it closer to his shipping sponsor, Alaska Marine Lines..
Tanners ski.jpg

tensecrnr

boost everything
Was awesome to ride with u at team weekend...and got alot of good pics of you bro and your ski...even got a awesome one of when it was sittin on the rock by the lagoon...ill post some soon...been lazy...worn out...

Awesome riding bro glad your ski ran great...see u soon...for some more riding...

Geno...aka brapp brap...

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Thanks so much for the pics bro! and it was awesome hangin out with you guys at the ranch, what an amazing place. Well for those who haven't heard the adventure, I flew into Orange County CA wednesday evening, where i met up with Mark Gomez and Lisa Price and was sent on my way shortly with a borrowed rental truck cause at 19 its still hard to do some things like rent cars. haha Then I drove from 7PM to 2AM up to Atascadero CA where I crashed at my good buddy Stanton High's pad. Then up at 5:30 am to get over to Taylor Curtis's TC Freeride shop before he left for work and get lined out on everything I needed to do to finish my ski. Taylor already had the mag pump in and plumbed, the handlepole and controls on, the motor mounts in and the engine and electrical ready on the bench. So I kept unwrapping new OEM and aftermarket SuperJet parts like it was christmas until eventually, around 10:00 that evening splashed some gas in her and started her up. Except the ignition was well out of adjustment, so I called Carl Gramberg of Cold-Fusion and met him the following morning in Oxnard CA at his shop to re-program the EPIC and get it running. Once it was alive and well I went up to the Liquid Militia VIP Team Weekend event, held on a private beach north of santa barbara "look for ProRider article on it soon"
There I was able to ride around 15 minutes on friday before the ski quit running and I had to swim it in... oh crap. So it was off to Carls house this time to try and diagnose the problem. After a while of diagnostics we found out that the new remanned JSS stator took a dump on me and there for i had no spark. Thankfully Carl, the man on the day had an OEM stator on the shelf and I was back together and riding in no time.

I gotta say I am so greatful and happy to have a ski of this caliber and to be back on the water once again. There is alot of support between my friends family and sponsors and I couldn't do it without it. This jetski handles so good with it being cut down 2.5", the Blowsion Tubbie Destroyers, the Dasa 850cc SS is unreal, best power for a surf ski I can imagine, the Skat Traks mag pump hooks up so ridiculously well in the white wash and get me out of a tight spot. I just cant say enough about all the pieces that came together on this ski. The custom Blowsion RC hood kit with custom inner hood lip/seal. This superjet is in my own opinion as good as it gets and I certainly worked all winter to make it happen, but no way would it have gone down without my friends! Freeride fo life!!

599878_436606509697783_2027587108_n.jpg542142_10150966855280399_562750398_12078741_439247319_n.jpg246524_10150985693845399_1059622588_n.jpg181485_10150982703025399_562750398_12131143_1212953147_n.jpg303665_10150982066715399_1290964000_n.jpg

tensecrnr

boost everything
It was freaking awesome the ranch is sick...cant wait for next year...and it was awesome chillin with u and riding with u...hopefully see u soon...

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
Thanks bud! It was awesome riding with you too!

okay guys bout time I did a full spec build sheet... here goes

- Blowsion Tubbie Destroyers
- Custom Blowsion Paint
- Custom THICK Blowsion RC Hood kit and nose piece - no air inlets
- Custom Blowsion Hood seal
- TC Freeride carbon re-inforcement
- TC Freeride 2.5" shortened hull
- Assembled by TC Freeride
- RRP Adjustable footholds
- RRP handlepole bracket
- RRP cast handlepole
- RRP 50mm riser bars