TERRELL freestlye superjet

89 kawasaki 550 super jetski ,motor stock,for now,,ski has custom footholds, 500gph,,black n blue blowing ball,with white and puple peal,an fine metal fake,,line x,on side,,glow in dark yellow ,buttom,,hand pole inside black n white peal diamond shape checker broad an,,silvier with mass flakes,,,,, freestlye is what the goal is,,help with type of freestlye parts to get,,rideplate,,ect ride at eastwood ,ceaser creek , the creek every sunday from 4.00 to 5.00 freestlye till the sun gose down ,,3 others meet there , freestlye superjet stand up come on out ,,, eastwood during the week on odd days like 23 25 ,,,,THANKZZ C ME

Attachments

• ECP_00024.jpg
    ECP_00024.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 421
  • ECP_00003.jpg
    ECP_00003.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 255
  • ECP_00006.jpg
    ECP_00006.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 126
  • ECP_00017.jpg
    ECP_00017.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 247
89 kawasaki 550 super jetski ,motor stock,for now,,ski has custom footholds, 500gph,,black n blue blowing ball,with white and puple peal,an fine metal fake,,line x,on side,,glow in dark yellow ,buttom,,hand pole inside black n white peal diamond shape checker broad an,,silvier with mass flakes,,,,, freestlye is what the goal is,,help with type of freestlye parts to get,,rideplate,,ect ride at eastwood ,ceaser creek , the creek every sunday from 4.00 to 5.00 freestlye till the sun gose down ,,3 others meet there , freestlye superjet stand up come on out ,,, eastwood during the week on odd days like 23 25 ,,,,THANKZZ C ME

i just had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out yesterday. I'm not sure if it's the lack of wisdom or the pills I'm on but that makes perfect sense to me :pancake:

Top Bottom