Texas Motosurf FOOD thread...

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Cool. Those are the right sized birds. I cna bring some stuff or throw in some $ which ever you guys prefer. Let me know what you want me to bring.

MILF

aka Kathy
If Ronny ends up going...... I promise I will send some "goodies" out with him for you guys..... :smile:

Something that goes with turkey.....hmmmmm

Q

QuickMick

The Penguin said:
I've got 4 briskets and 2 11# turkeys in the freezer.

Penaguina... YOu get the briskets to me and I can cook them guys a lil advance before the ride. Like on Wed night.. all night and then the day of the ride all we have to do is warm em back up on a pit for a few hours. Or
Just cook em all day the day of the ride if we have a smoker that large. Mine here at the house can do em.

just an idea.

Mick

Q

QuickMick

MILF said:
If Ronny ends up going...... I promise I will send some "goodies" out with him for you guys..... :smile:

Something that goes with turkey.....hmmmmm

If ronnie brings goodies.. I want a COPY!!!!!!!!!!!

The Penguin

triple secret probation
QuickMick said:
Penaguina... YOu get the briskets to me and I can cook them guys a lil advance before the ride. Like on Wed night.. all night and then the day of the ride all we have to do is warm em back up on a pit for a few hours. Or
Just cook em all day the day of the ride if we have a smoker that large. Mine here at the house can do em.

just an idea.

Mick
I think my pit is large enough to cook 4. If we put them on late Friday night and keep the temp down, they will be ready by noon on Saturday.

might be nice though to have them pre-cooked and I can use the pit to cook some chickens and sausage....hmmmmmmmmm

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Mmmmmm, Canadian Beer!

BTW, What morning should I plan on for the pancake breakfast? Did somebody say they have a big restaurant style coffee pot/warmer? That would be nice...

Top Bottom