Texas Motosurf FOOD thread...

MILF

aka Kathy
Okay to get the thread back on track.....:wink:

What do you want the "Riot" Photographer (Chef) Ronny to make and bring for the dinner???? :27:

I am taking requests......:cool2:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
this will be for saturday:

I have 4 briskets for smoking and 2 turkeys for frying. I was also going to get a couple big bags of chicken leg quarters to BBQ and some possibly some sausage.

I am intending to pickup 4 gallons of sour cream potato salad and make a big tray or 2 of frito coleslaw (sounds wierd, but I promise it's yummy!)

whatever you want to add to that meal, feel free. Bring some meat, desserts, more side dishes (beans are easy) - whatever.

if we want to make another big meal say Friday evening - I'll leave that one up to someone else to head up

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I'm taking off work Thursday and Friday. So whatever time I get loaded Thursday and head that way I'll get started cooking the briskets.

Someone had mentioned a fish fry.

that could be done Friday. Fish frying is pretty easy.

MILF

aka Kathy
Count us in for:

Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Side (what we are famous for) - "suprise"
Dessert (Ronny's awesome cookies and brownies) - easy to transport....

Now I just have to figure out how to get it down in the car with our already "full" load......:woot:

Hope this works for everyone

Moondance

Just plain me....
MILF said:
Count us in for:

Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Side (what we are famous for) - "suprise"
Dessert (Ronny's awesome cookies and brownies) - easy to transport....

Now I just have to figure out how to get it down in the car with our already "full" load......:woot:

Hope this works for everyone
well since the food is all important, strap Ronny to the roof. Cover him with a tarp & all will be good:biggrin:
:sorry: :joke: We love you Ronny!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
OK, gonna pick up the Catfish thurs or Friday, question, who has something to fry them in??? also, who knows how to cook them!!!!!!!!!! gonna bring some hushpuppies also..........

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The Penguin said:
frying fish is simple - just don't bring whole catfish.

when are we gonna cook catfish? Friday night?

I wont get there until about midnight friday night!!!!!!!!!! so, it would need to be saturdaynight..........

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
Bringing a turkey
Found the big coffee maker :scared: had to call out the haz mat crew to take it away
Iwill have two 12 cup makers for sat morn.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
OK, I need to know how many peeps are going to want Catfish, I just found out how expensive this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy fishfry batman........

Please let me know, I do not want to buy way more than we need........

Moondance

Just plain me....
Big Kahuna said:
OK, I need to know how many peeps are going to want Catfish, I just found out how expensive this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy fishfry batman........

Please let me know, I do not want to buy way more than we need........
how expensive is expensive?

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
I will eat some, but if it is pricey, I can skip it. Jen is not a big catfish eater, so don't worry about her.

We are bringing some goodies.

Top Bottom