Texoma Ride June 26-28, 2009 CANCELLED

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
+1 drunk guy getting stuck in the middle of camp after everyone goes to bed. :loser:

I don't think I saw 1 patrol last year. Did any of you?

There were patrols out on the water, but they didn't bother any of us as far as I know. Like I said, as long as we aren't stupid about it, we should be fine. They are going to be fairly tolerant. When we ride there, we make a point of staying far enough back that the owners of the extremely expensive boats don't feel like someone's going to land on their back deck. We also jump AWAY from the boat like in the diagram in the FAQ's thread.

uncleuno

X-h20KC
I've got a few friends with ginormous cabin cruisers if you guys want me to have them come across the lake and through some huge wakes. It want be hard to get them over as long as theres cold beer. I grew up in that area but its been a while since I've been there its primitive camping still right?

Last edited:

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I've got a few friends with ginormous cabin cruisers if you guys want me to have them come across the lake and through some huge wakes. It want be hard to get them over as long as theres cold beer. I grew up in that area but its been a while since I've been there its primitive camping still right?

Ill buy them a case to come get some big cruiser action
Yes on the camping we will have generators for the rv's
If needed I can get some extra generators if needed

Im getting fired up about this ride :bump::bump::bump::bump:

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
Im in with my GF and her new 750 (cross your fingers), this is a good practice run we're heading to lake Powell, UT the following weekend!!! Yeah skinny, finally got my bars/grips but I need ya'llz expertise to figure out my new UMI billet angled throttle lever, to install it bends the cable WAY too much, not sure how to get around it. Lookin forward to this!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Ill buy them a case to come get some big cruiser action
Yes on the camping we will have generators for the rv's
If needed I can get some extra generators if needed

Im getting fired up about this ride :bump::bump::bump::bump:

If someone wants to run something small (fan, light, etc), they're free to plug into my small 1KW generator. We're only bringing it to run a fan at night.

wayne

wannaroll
i think we are going to put our tent up in the shade this year. last year it was a hot sob with no shade.

Top Bottom