Thanks pancake pete

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
got my front foothold and turnplate pads today. very fast turnaround time on my order. He even hooked me up with some extra turf i needed to finish my chinpad.

Even better is he called me yesterday to verify my address at 5pm. I got my package by 12pm today.-it's nice living somewhat local.

Pete: that turnplate pad is an excellent fit on the xmetal plate-- I put it on the straight bar setup for my buddy's ski.

Now i have to figure out how much i need to cut out in the middle of mine to make it fit with this dumb AC pole and my cut down stock turnplate. ill post up some pics once i get the foothold turfed, and the turnplate pad mounted.

thanks a lot bro you really hooked it up.:Banane09:

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
heres some pics.

the bars on the bench are from my buddy's square. he has UMI steering already so he could use the xmetal turnplate.

Attachments

• turnplate pad 001.jpg
    turnplate pad 001.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
  • turnplate pad 002.jpg
    turnplate pad 002.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
  • turnplate pad 003.jpg
    turnplate pad 003.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 20
  • turnplate pad 004.jpg
    turnplate pad 004.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 24
  • turnplate pad 005.jpg
    turnplate pad 005.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
P

PancakePete

awesome.. No prob bruce.. Glad it showed up already...

:friday:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
nah mike still didn't get my check from ups... maybe ill get it by next april lol.. those guys move slow over there.

i still have to clean up the cuts i made on the turnplate pad with a dremel so its a smooth cut. I also need to go grab my e-box mounts so i can mount up the FFH. I also may copy the jersey fx-1 crew's rope storage idea... just gotta find some hinges and a good latch around here somewhere.

nah mike still didn't get my check from ups... maybe ill get it by next april lol.. those guys move slow over there.

i still have to clean up the cuts i made on the turnplate pad with a dremel so its a smooth cut. I also need to go grab my e-box mounts so i can mount up the FFH. I also may copy the jersey fx-1 crew's rope storage idea... just gotta find some hinges and a good latch around here somewhere.

im going to send her another email... they need to speed up

Top Bottom