The Addiction is done...

aranka

usually drunk
i was trying not to watch it for as long as possible because i knew i would be amped to ride and seeing as thought i live in cold azz MI that would be tough. anyway, it freakin rocks and i am amped to ride like a wild man. thanks again for putting it together. i look forward to the next one.

brentR

way fast whitey
i totally forgot about this movie, i remember the first teaser came out awhile ago... just ordered mine now!! cant wait!

Got the addiction for Christmas and we have played it three times. 3 year old daughter loves it and keeps on hitting the start button. I guess no football tonight (Good girl). But I need to find a way of editing one seen, in the bar with the girl holding the two trophies. Seven year old son asks two many questions.
Great video and can’t wait to see the next and I hope to be in the next one, well maybe helping put a ski in the water. :Banane01:

Doug

Moondance

Just plain me....
Got the addiction for Christmas and we have played it three times. 3 year old daughter loves it and keeps on hitting the start button. I guess no football tonight (Good girl). But I need to find a way of editing one seen, in the bar with the girl holding the two trophies. Seven year old son asks two many questions.
Great video and can’t wait to see the next and I hope to be in the next one, well maybe helping put a ski in the water. :Banane01:

Doug
If he's asking that many questions on that scene, don't let him watch the extras:biggthumpup: :cheer:

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Of all people i think i am the last one to get this movie:banghead: . just ordered it tonight:banghead: . Im super stoked to see it though:Banane01: :arms: .

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
just watched it again this morning at work. what a great video chris.

ratti is just out of control good. god dam. that double trouble on chick's ski was just awesome.

parr is ridiculous.

stoyer is out of hand.

pancake pete and nick are killing it.

and wayne is just a fookin hoot.

who's the guy with the gapped up eyebrow? is he on the boards? that was awesome.

great job again guys. this video is awesome.

saki, yer my hero bro...but sadly my hopes at rocking the saki beard are being dashed...i just can't rock it like you can dude...:biggthumpup::woot:

jetskier79

I'm goin' for two
just watched it again this morning at work. what a great video chris.

ratti is just out of control good. god dam. that double trouble on chick's ski was just awesome.

parr is ridiculous.

stoyer is out of hand.

pancake pete and nick are killing it.

and wayne is just a fookin hoot.

who's the guy with the gapped up eyebrow? is he on the boards? that was awesome.

great job again guys. this video is awesome.

Man, no west coast love.....what a dick.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
I watched the movie for the first time the other day. Awesome movie.:arms::arms: I was cracking up at pete when he was talking about landing on Ratti.:biggrin:

The extras were great too. "Brap-Call!""Can i get a Brap?":haha::haha:

Nice! I watched the addiction like 3 times today through all my classes.
I love the riding scene at mexico! Those giant jacks are crazy

Top Bottom