The barrel rolling thread.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
Thanks!
Yeah unfortunately I left my helmet at the ramp about a month ago, and I've been without. I'll get one soon. Before I hit the surf again, for sure. I want something with some face protection, like Pete's.
lacrose or ball hockey helmet with full protection is a good idea, you dont want to hit you bars, how about looking at pete jacobs video and see how he does it their are a few videos on you tube of pete doing rolls

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Thanks!
Yeah unfortunately I left my helmet at the ramp about a month ago, and I've been without. I'll get one soon. Before I hit the surf again, for sure. I want something with some face protection, like Pete's.
I've broken my nose twice on my ski. both times doing flatwater rolls. get a helmet now. good idea to get a helmet like petes, I was wearing a bmx helmet and it didn't help.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
what is it with jet skiers and leaving things behind i left a nice gas can, with on off valve at ramp, i think we get so excited to go in water that we forget, and then when we get out of water, we are a bit dizzy and then straping skis, removing equipment

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I've broken my nose twice on my ski. both times doing flatwater rolls. get a helmet now. good idea to get a helmet like petes, I was wearing a bmx helmet and it didn't help.
No more mangina's please........

Attachments

• mangina.JPG
    mangina.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 22
Mario's new helmet

lacrose or ball hockey helmet with full protection is a good idea, you dont want to hit you bars, how about looking at pete jacobs video and see how he does it their are a few videos on you tube of pete doing rolls

:Banane09:

Attachments

• dunnvillle 005.jpg
    dunnvillle 005.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 19
  • dunnvillle 006.jpg
    dunnvillle 006.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 20
  • dunnvillle 010.jpg
    dunnvillle 010.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 195

Yeah I have watched every flat water X2 roll thousands of times, including my own attempts. I'll definitely have a helmet again very very soon. All I'm doing anymore is trying to roll this thing, so it's a must. Where did you pick your helmet up at, Mario? I like that.

hey looking good ,the only rolling i will be doing is the kind that you smoke lol

what is it with jet skiers and leaving things behind i left a nice gas can, with on off valve at ramp, i think we get so excited to go in water that we forget, and then when we get out of water, we are a bit dizzy and then straping skis, removing equipment

Coincidence? I think not! :smoker:

I'm always leaving stuff. I just called my bud to have him go back to the ramp and pick up my anchor, and some tools from a blows waterbox coupler from this morning. A couple days ago, I drove off and left a half full can of gas at the station, which of course wasn't there when I returned. On a good note, Wal-Mart is now selling VENTED gas cans again. I hate those ventless POS's.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
i bought 2 from our local store canadian tire, they might have more they are made by cooper a canadian company, ball hockey is big in canada, it fits really good because it straps on the back of your head not under chin,

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
Coincidence? I think not! :smoker:

I'm always leaving stuff. I just called my bud to have him go back to the ramp and pick up my anchor, and some tools from a blows waterbox coupler from this morning. A couple days ago, I drove off and left a half full can of gas at the station, which of course wasn't there when I returned. On a good note, Wal-Mart is now selling VENTED gas cans again. I hate those ventless POS's.
that is funny

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
Yeah I just fleabay'd a bunch of helmets, nothing that cheap. I need one of those. Tell me where!
i could look if they have anymore i could send you one they are super light so shipping wont be much at all i think it was 20 with the taxes for the helmet, when i seen helmet in store they caught my eye, i went to sporting section to buy something else and i seen these helmets. they are rated to take impacts from hockey stick and rubber hard ball, so if i hit my head again on bars they should take the blow

i could look if they have anymore i could send you one they are super light so shipping wont be much at all i think it was 20 with the taxes for the helmet, when i seen helmet in store they caught my eye, i went to sporting section to buy something else and i seen these helmets. they are rated to take impacts from hockey stick and rubber hard ball, so if i hit my head again on bars they should take the blow

If you don't mind, take a look. I'll gladly pay shipping, just PM me and keep me posted. I can't ride for another week anyway, this working stuff is for the birds.

Top Bottom