The Ducky J Trump & mikesx Great Debate Thread..... Head Meet Wall, Wall Meet Head.......

duckster, wb1994, all yall trumpsters. stay by your phone. you may get a shot at a senior cabinet position or maybe to be on his legal team. he's running out of cronies who are willing to be associated with this slow motion train wreck.

Did any one else donate and received one of these in the mail ?

I am assuming thats why I received it.

So much winning!

c94a787fecf608dfe4b7d1bbfbc364e0.jpg

Did any one else donate and received one of these in the mail ?

I am assuming thats why I received it.

So much winning!

c94a787fecf608dfe4b7d1bbfbc364e0.jpg
WOW! That's right up there with one of them there Trump University degrees, you must feel special. Should have been on a rolling scroll, would of been useful.
DSC02360.JPG

Last edited:
how can we both look at the same man and see such different things. i see dishonesty, poor judgement, narcissism, terrible husband (based on their uneasy, icy interactions), boorish behavior -just to name a few and not on a curious level. he is these things on a hard to believe, never seen anything like it before, level. for an adult anyway...

you're willing to overlook an awful lot to get some tax breaks and a conservative judge. i think, maybe ill be wrong, but i think the midterms will show how badly he has hurt the republican party. but admittedly im not a political buff so... maybe i will be wrong. i hope so

is there a difference in the recommended usage for the two posted pics above??

"i see dishonesty, poor judgement, narcissism, terrible husband (based on their uneasy, icy interactions), boorish behavior -just to name a few and not on a curious level. he is these things on a hard to believe, never seen anything like it before, level. for an adult anyway...

you're willing to overlook an awful lot to get "

What do you get with her?Screenshot_20180515-224749.jpg

Tell me again why nothing happened to her? No jail? Nothin? The Dems would march on the whitehouse of Trump lost a masive chunk of taxpayers money ....Screenshot_20180422-111417.jpg

Reactions: DAG
Top Bottom