The Dyno story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to post here, but I am fed up too.

Lots of people have been happy with Paul's motors, a few have not.
Maybe his HP numbers are off, maybe they are not.
Maybe he had some problems when he moved to Georgia.
He apologized for the drama and is moving on.
Nobody is perfect. I see why most shops are not posting here anymore.

Paul has basically started the whole East Coast Freeride thing with the Jersey Rager. He invited everyone to come into his shop and let them wrench on skis or park trailers there or crash the night there. He has also thrown the Southern Fried Freeride with Ronny and Kathy. Nobody paid to go there. It was free. He has given away a ton of free motor work at just about every ride. It was a ton of work and a ton of fun. Paul has offered a lot of good advice over the phone even when somebody isn't buying anything off of him. He almost always answers the phone and has time to talk.

If you have a negative experience, put it in the Negative Forum and be done with it.
If you want to bash somebody personally, go somewhere else.
I am sick of the bashing...it makes the site no fun. Others like to jump on the bandwagon and the place starts to suck rather quickly. :crazy:

I am here to BS about jetskis and find out about freerides and new products. That's it. I have made a ton of friends on here. All the drama sucks farts. :booty:Grow up and get over it people.

:haha:

...just sounds funny........

while i agree with just about everything you said..... i still find the drama entertaining.

hey, its dark out... we cant ride.... might as well just rag on eachother. (38members viewing) cant be wrong..... or else theyd be looking in the daytona SN build thread.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
:haha:

...just sounds funny........

while i agree with just about everything you said..... i still find the drama entertaining.

hey, its dark out... we cant ride.... might as well just rag on eachother. (38members viewing) cant be wrong..... or else theyd be looking in the daytona SN build thread.

Hey.

Where'd you come from?!?

Welcome Back. :crutches:

any one notice since these last 3 drama threads have started no one has really posted ANY WHERE else in the forum?

just delete the dyno thread, delete observation thread, delete the x games thread and lets go back to what the site was a week ago.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
The house, which has a stream and small garden in front, is nicknamed in Korean "Haewoojae," meaning "a place of sanctuary where one can solve one's worries."

My favorite quote from the story...:burnout:

david.jpg

Kaveman

Born in USA(not Kenya)
I AM personally involved! I have one of the "150+ hp" engines built by you, Paul Lehr. Why do you keep away from the question and then come on here and show us a picture of someone elses equipment (however thank you for saying so up front?) Surely you have some form of DEFINITIVE proof to support your claims. All of the witch-hunting would've ended over the dyno with a picture of your smiling face (as someone put it earlier) in action using said dyno. I, like IHOP do not wish to destroy you personally. I would consider myself an accomplis if I had not spoken up a few months ago about my experience. I have no affiliation with Pete other than the time you introduced him to me at the Lone Star Freeride a few years back.

The best way to silence people is either to affirm their claim or to provide undeniable evidence to the contrary. You have done neither. As someone involved and as a member that visits much less all of the time I ask you to Man-up and do one or the other. End what has got to be not a splinter, but a telephone pole in your azz.

chrisdoc0608

insulting
I didn't want to post here, but I am fed up too.

Lots of people have been happy with Paul's motors, a few have not.
Maybe his HP numbers are off, maybe they are not.
Maybe he had some problems when he moved to Georgia.
He apologized for the drama and is moving on.
Nobody is perfect. I see why most shops are not posting here anymore.

EVERY SHOP HAS SOME ANGRY CUSTOMERS, ESPECIALLY JETSKI SHOPS!!!!!

Paul has basically started the whole East Coast Freeride thing with the Jersey Rager. He invited everyone to come into his shop and let them wrench on skis or park trailers there or crash the night there. He has also thrown the Southern Fried Freeride with Ronny and Kathy. Nobody paid to go there. It was free. He has given away a ton of free motor work at just about every ride. It was a ton of work and a ton of fun. Paul has offered a lot of good advice over the phone even when somebody isn't buying anything off of him. He almost always answers the phone and has time to talk.

If you have a negative experience, put it in the Negative Forum and be done with it.
If you want to bash somebody personally, go somewhere else.
I am sick of the bashing...it makes the site no fun. Others like to jump on the bandwagon and the place starts to suck rather quickly. :crazy:

I am here to BS about jetskis and find out about freerides and new products. That's it. I have made a ton of friends on here. All the drama sucks farts. :booty:Grow up and get over it people.

:beerchug:

So what we get out of this is he has no proof of a dyno, the numbers are fiction, he made false claims. He's built good and bad motors but mostly good.

He's done alot for the sport and to each his own.

Can we move on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom