The Great Trailrider Callout Thread

me on a ski? well considering i havent talked about my jetski like you talk about your 125.......:stups:

im decent, having a motocross background has helped, i dont brag about my self, i dont act like i know everything about it, i dont go on motocross forums and post lame "give me attention pics" of my self on it, i dont challenge people on it, i love to go big, im addicted, ive been privledged to meet some very cool people ,ranging from Pismo to O'side' which ive found have made pretty big names for themselves and are more willing to give advice or help than any other motorcycle rider period, im trying to progress every ride. thats me and my ski in a nut shell.........this should have been my member introduction speech!:Banane19::jester:

lol .. so in other words, you suck, but you want to come on here and make fun of me riding mx? you do realize this is the dirt section of this forum dont you? say what you will, but i have helped turn a lot of people here on (or back on) to mx. heck, most of the guys i used to ski with hardly even post/visit here anymore cause thats all we do now! i still like to pop in here every now and then, post a pic or two, and say wassup, so, if in the one month you've been on here, youve decided you know everything about me, thats cool i guess.

i hope you do show up to daytona. i'd love to see you "thrash". maybe i'll learn something. ok, i'm gonna go back to making fun of trailriders and posting pics of myself if that's alright with you. i take this stuff with a grain of salt these days, so, i'm not really concerned with your opinion of me. youre noone in my world, so, hate it up! take a number!

oh, and welcome to jetskiing newbie! thrash it up! :Banane09:

if you want more pics of me or need to know anything about mx let me know. i know everything bro! :Banane09:

nick, wolf, get your asses down here already. i cant help the california kid that loves posting here, but you guys i can harass. :smile:

we have a running rule at the track for the last few years.... if you cant beat me, you cant teach me!

we have to determine who's faster FIRST... then we can work out the details! :smlove2:

by the way saki when are you going to let me ride that ski?!?! that things sweet! it's to bad you dont ride it anymore

haha.. dude, come pick it up, you can keep it for as many weeks as you want.. i dont need it till january.. then you gotta let me hold it for 3 or 4 days...

if your that tight with b-rad.. just get his dad to paint a lid for me and you can hold my ski for as long as you want... u break it u buy it! :beerchug:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
haha.. dude, come pick it up, you can keep it for as many weeks as you want.. i dont need it till january.. then you gotta let me hold it for 3 or 4 days...

if your that tight with b-rad.. just get his dad to paint a lid for me and you can hold my ski for as long as you want... u break it u buy it! :beerchug:

don't take him up on that. I saw what he sold the last ski for. :censored:

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Well....as one of the "early" guys with this group I can tell you this. I normally don't defend my pepperbelly friend saki BUT he can lay it down on the track AND "if" you can hang with "c" racers (not riders) at Seminole....you can f'ing ride. Bbbrrraaapppp!!!!!

So I hear your gonna learn how to "thrash" on a jetski saki? Nice! :laugh2:

Well....as one of the "early" guys with this group I can tell you this. I normally don't defend my pepperbelly friend saki BUT he can lay it down on the track AND "if" you can hang with "c" racers (not riders) at Seminole....you can f'ing ride. Bbbrrraaapppp!!!!!

So I hear your gonna learn how to "thrash" on a jetski saki? Nice! :laugh2:

apparently, "thrashing" on a ski is the new black. i'm assuming this is something that's done on flatwater too apparently? :dunno:

you riding saturday too or just tomorrow? i cant get out to the mx track tomorrow, but i'm going fishing on friday and hitting stmx on saturday as usual.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
riding today and sat as usual. I'm really thinking about stepping up my game and see if I can hop some logs on the trails instead of hitting that cakewalk 75 foot table single though. :bigeyes:

riding today and sat as usual. I'm really thinking about stepping up my game and see if I can hop some logs on the trails instead of hitting that cakewalk 75 foot table single though. :bigeyes:

dont do it bro, stay on the safe mx track with us noobs and losers! please!

was that the one that got ya the helicopter ride???

:smashfreakB:

Top Bottom