The Lake Martin wanna b outlaw, shonuff redneck ride

tmc9046

Semper Fi
Here be the dealeo,I went today and scouted the area,there is an island directly across from snake Island in Wind creek state park,the boat ramp is also right there,I could almost throw a rock to it.On the other side of the Piney woods boat ramp is a bridge,beyond that the lake snakes back in there quite a ways,now I am thinking as far as the water po po goes out of sight out of mind,I say we take over the island and the boat ramp,I believe I counted twenty parking spaces at the ramp ,which means it could probably hold thirty at best,its smallish for sure,the island is maybe 200 yds. from the boat ramp and maybe 400 yds. from snake island at the park.So for those that are staying at the park Snake Island would be the place to put in or you could drive two miles up the road and put in at Piney woods or just drop it in the water at you campsite and ride it over.If you put in at Piney woods there are no day use fees for the park,if you are camping at the park your day use fees are already taken care of.I think if we get some boats to go back in the winding areas on the other side of the bridge we could jump wakes to our hearts content without worring about the po po.Well thats my game plan folks,comments are welcomed and appreciated please.:splatt:

Sounds like a good plan WFO,can't wait we will be in friday around 2pm

Top Bottom