Custom/Hybrid The making of my "Feral" hull...

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
WTF? the almighty dont wanna run maker? He's given up on making it run?

quit it with ghey ass 26" wheel crap. Lets see how your carbon monstrosity has worked out!

Being towed behind a boat sucks after 30 seconds. ask me how i know.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Someone was just telling me I needed to come back to jetski's...lol. The ski runs good...maybe a little too good for my skill level because it scares me a bit when I get a good jump and I haven't even jumped boat wakes yet. I did have a little issue with my old composite fuel tank that I built last year but that's been replaced with an aluminum tank.

The problem I have now is that I like rock climbing, mt biking, slalom skiing, and wakeboarding. Since I enjoy them all but I don't have the energy to do them all, I've picked my poisons based largely on which activities are the most social, have the most single people, and have people who are typically jumping at the chance to do one of these activities when I have free time. It also doesn't help that jetskiing wipes my energy and makes me sore for days and all of the other activities can be done a few days in a row. No offense to any of my jetski friends but I'm a single 31 year old dude living on the lake in an area dominated by couples much younger than me with kids.... I gotta meet some F-ing girls!! LOL

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Someone was just telling me I needed to come back to jetski's...lol. The ski runs good...maybe a little too good for my skill level because it scares me a bit when I get a good jump and I haven't even jumped boat wakes yet. I did have a little issue with my old composite fuel tank that I built last year but that's been replaced with an aluminum tank.

The problem I have now is that I like rock climbing, mt biking, slalom skiing, and wakeboarding. Since I enjoy them all but I don't have the energy to do them all, I've picked my poisons based largely on which activities are the most social, have the most single people, and have people who are typically jumping at the chance to do one of these activities when I have free time. It also doesn't help that jetskiing wipes my energy and makes me sore for days and all of the other activities can be done a few days in a row. No offense to any of my jetski friends but I'm a single 31 year old dude living on the lake in an area dominated by couples much younger than me with kids.... I gotta meet some F-ing girls!! LOL

No offense taken my friend. I had noticed the facebook pics included some unknown chicas. It makes sense for you to focus on meeting single girls and for you to be hanging out with people that don't have kids. We do miss you but totally understand. Best of luck on snagging a hottie.

Top Bottom