The New JetPilot Boots! (finally like a wrestling shoe)

I changed this season from Jetpilot to slippery comp boots and haven't had any issues with them.. My JP boots like most others started fallin g apart after two to three rides.. Stitching pulling away needing to glue sides back on sole etc.. So far a full race and social season in slippery and looking as good as the day they came out of the box...

Thumbs up slippery..

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
keep checking the jetpilot website. An inside source tells me they should have the full 07 catalog up in 2-3 weeks. In the meantime you can checkout buywake.com to see some of their new 07 stuff

extreemthrottle

freeride junkie
Actually, a better invention would be to make a shoe that doesn't allow sand in the shoe in the first place.

BTW: These are the new JP boots and I'm willing to be the guinea pig.

go for it sanford!! they look like they got good ankle support, good for my old a$$, broken up, severely sprained too many times, ankles....
btw what size shoe do you wear? lol how much did they cost you?

the one thing I dont like about the wrasslin' shoes is there is NO ARCH SUPPORT...

my feet are dying after a day of riding....

I think before this weekend Im going to fab an arch out of hydroturf and glue it into my asics......

go for it sanford!! they look like they got good ankle support, good for my old a$$, broken up, severely sprained too many times, ankles....
btw what size shoe do you wear? lol how much did they cost you?
I wear size 10 (or 44). My Slippery Comp boots are a Large and fit me like a glove.

I haven't bought them cuz they aren't in at Riva yet. My Comp boots are pretty tore up so hopefully they have them soon. I'm hoping they are lighter so my ski has better bottom-end :cheer:

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
I killed 2 pairs of the old style shoes last year. Started to fall apart after 3-5 rides. Gave up on them and got some Neillpryde surf shoes. Still looks new, plenty rides later. They do kill my feet though, no arch support. So for this season I'll try these:
I do hope I'll like them!

Attachments

• STB_large.jpg
    STB_large.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 27
Y

yamaslut

adidas zip/lace combos are the shizzzz!!!

http://www.weplay.com/Adidas/Response/

75$ and worth every penny!!!

538001-Large.jpg

Top Bottom