The ***ULTIMATE*** what shoes do you wear thread

chota river socks and polaris shoes I bought when they liquidated all their PWC stuff.
any high tops work fine though. Mostly I need them for the launch area

I have the newest Slippery Liquid Race Boots and absolutely love them. I have put about 60 gallons through them(ok..wore them for 60 gallons of fuel on the Superjet) and they are holding up excellent. They are comfortable enough that I wear them all day long while at the lake until I am done riding.

They cost around $75 but it looks like I will get at least another seasons worth of use out of them.

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Asics Rulon wrestling shoes

FTW​
4998-440337-p1.jpg

Holly shait :bigeyes:

You don't need a hull, mount a motor and pump right onto your wrestling shoe.

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
I picked up some H2Odyssey neoprene booties with a shoe like sole on the bottom, mainly bc the blue-claws always pinch me when I'm standing in the water with the ski, but I found I really like the little bit of extra support they give. They shrink a little bit after you get em wet and dry out the first time. Got em for $40

Melmack

(Timothy)
I used to wear the asics. Now that my joints are older and I jump and ride surf more, I wear nike shock high tops. The forefoot is thin like wrestling shoes but the heal helps a ton when you land a little flat. These shoes have saved my knees and back a time or two.

Top Bottom