This is good stuff!!!

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
First, here's a link to the ebay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...10427797039&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

I notice the description of the exhaust mod so I decide to ask the seller to elaborate on it a bit more.

Here's his response:

"The idea is that you cut the stinger off, turn it 180 degrees, and thus the exhaust flows freely to the waterbox, thus reducing back pressure and increasing horsepower. You see it alot on Waveblaster 1 models, changing them from using a stock front mounted waterbox to a rear mounted waterbox and exiting out the rear instead of the pump area. Used mostly on race skis, but a great proformance upgrade for stock skis."

If there is anyone here who can support these claims, I'd like to hear it as it sounds a little bit fishy to me.

FX-Rex

Poker in the Front...
looks like he just made a waveblaster pipe fit into a superjet by cutting the stinger off, repositioning it and welding it back up.

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Why can't people just tell the truth about the stuff they're selling instead of making-up some fake "racer-speak" smoke-and-mirrors bullsh*t just to try to make it sound better?

Some people........

Last edited:
I cant believe he'd try to act like rewelding a blaster pipe to fit a sj was some kind of great mod. Used mostly on race skis? Hahaha what a a-hole!

Last edited:

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
1) The ski came with the Red Pipe mod the way you see it. I did not mod the pipe.
2) I personally first saw this mod on another ski about two years ago, owned by a user here named "crazyass911". He explained the mod to me. I rode the ski myself, and couldn't deny that it worked.
3) About 6 months ago, a certain fairly well known ex-racer from around these parts approached crazyass911 more than once trying to aquire that pipe. After much arm twisting, he sold/traded that pipe to him.
4) In that certain ex-racers shop, there are no less than TWO of those same Riva Red Pipes hanging in his shop with the SAME modification.
5) The ski is sold, however I would invite any one of you to come to my shop in the next few days before it leaves and TRY it, and tell me that it doesn't perform exactly as it is stated to.
.....because it does.

F all you guys who bash me.
I was racing jet skis in organized and sanctioned races while most of you were still sh*tting your pants.

Last edited:

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
1) The ski came with the Red Pipe mod the way you see it. I did not mod the pipe.
2) I personally first saw this mod on another ski about two years ago, owned by a user here named "crazyass911". He explained the mod to me. I rode the ski myself, and couldn't deny that it worked.
3) About 6 months ago, a certain fairly well known ex-racer from around these parts approached crazyass911 more than once trying to aquire that pipe. After much arm twisting, he sold/traded that pipe to him.
4) In that certain ex-racers shop, there are no less than TWO of those same Riva Red Pipes hanging in his shop with the SAME modification.
5) The ski is sold, however I would invite any one of you to come to my shop in the next few days before it leaves and TRY it, and tell me that it doesn't perform exactly as it is stated to.
.....because it does.

F all you guys who bash me.
I was racing jet skis in organized and sanctioned races while most of you were still sh*tting your pants.

I guess that makes it all ok then.

For the record, the stuff I was sh*tting in my pants had more integrity than you do.

Thanks for the F :)

seatsR4toilets

Just spell my name right
I gave you an open invite R Hudson to come to my shop and ride it.
As I did everyone.
Why don't you come here and ride it?
I'd love for you to come here.
Please come.

R Hudson

My mimi hurts!!!
I gave you an open invite R Hudson to come to my shop and ride it.
As I did everyone.
Why don't you come here and ride it?
I'd love for you to come here.
Please come.

Sorry "seats". Perhaps in another life. I don't do Floriduh.

Besides, I'm way too busy working and actually paying my taxes to take time off for a trip.

Top Bottom