Blaster thoughts . . . please on a 1100 blaster for surf riding

thanks to everone that helped

special thanks to...
my wife....(for being understanding for the late nights in the cave)

signcrafters(paint and graphics)
extreeme throttle(bed plates)
rhaas mounts
thrust innovations(trim)
craigslist(donor boats)
ZIMMY(rocker)
dave thompson(turf)

extreemly happy with the build and will shreading some surf this weekend again.....

thread ended......

Attachments

• b1100.jpg
    b1100.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 97
You know I was watching you ride that ski from the beach (right when you almost got wrecked twice in a row on Saturday haha) and I saw you drop off a wave nose first... on any normal blaster that thing would have plowed into the sandbar, but the nose looked like it just popped right back up with proves the rocker is great for surf!

i love the rocker zimmy!!!!

your right , it was crazy out there....blue sj and my buddy on my black b1 where the ones that allmost got me...lol....

when i did that re-entry i was like o--sheet when the nose went down and like you said she popped right back up and i dropped to my knees on the back deck and pulled out of it and finished the wave off with a nose stab.....ahahahah....nothing like i've ever rode man!!!!!

thank you zimmy!

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
I talk to him on thursday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Thats amazing. I used to be able to talk to him easily but now I can't ever seem to get a word in with him.

i actualy talked to another younger fellow there at impros....but getting them to answer was quit a adventure...but awesome product...i love my hooker!

That has been my experience. I call, ask a question, get put on hold, he comes back with an answer, I have another question, hold, another answer. For crying out loud, just put me on the phone with somebody who knows what their talking about so I can avoid the back and forth.

Great product, yes. As long as you know exactly what you want, or the application has been well established. For me, I'm still searching for the right pitch. As I was saying before, the Kawi guys are targeting a different RPM. Its probably just fine for you because of the surf application.

its perfect for me.....and my ski was in the lemans style race at wdaze , came in 3rd....we all got beat by a 650 blaster(zimmy)...totaly whooped our buts...lololololol

funny thing is ,i'm not running a intake grate...lol

John was sending your Kawi 1100 ski to the moon out in that surf Saturday

a5y5y3u6.jpg

asenanad.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I had my doubts as to how good the 1100 would be in the surf and it proved me wrong 100%. That ski is sooooooo much fun in the surf that I am thinking about building another one. lol

Great to see the Rad Dudes in full effect this weekend. Not to mention Chewie's dancing moves. Quite awesome!

SM

I'm building a 1100 blaster right now too. All I need is rideplate, engine plate and prop! Building from scratch on a budget is a process. Lol.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
With the Rad Dudes kit a hull and a cheap Kawi 1100 you can build a bad a$$ boat real cheap.

My goal is to have a few for demos at Daytona

yea Im trying to get one done for daytona with all rad dudes conversion parts just need the engine plate from them for a complete rad dudes conversion

Top Bottom