Blaster thoughts . . . please on a 1100 blaster for surf riding

tshank123

Yo hablo ingles
Looks like the blaster grates from snowxr we've been waiting on are finally ready. I'd like to see a picture, but I'm guessing it would be a great grate for a high hp blaster.

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
i would love love love to exchange cold beer, hot crab legs... whatever it takes, to take a 2 minutes ride on that ski at WaveDaze.... I'm halfway through my bigbore build and i'm considering scrapping the whole thing and going 1100....

BlasterDisaster

we are leaving wimlington, nc at 5am and heading north.... i read that no atv's or golf carts woudl be permitted, with the exception of the "official" ones.... make sure you hit up the wave junkies so you don't waste gas and time hauling it down there!

Bobert540

Site Supporter
we are leaving wimlington, nc at 5am and heading north.... i read that no atv's or golf carts woudl be permitted, with the exception of the "official" ones.... make sure you hit up the wave junkies so you don't waste gas and time hauling it down there!

That's too bad you can't bring your own. They have 1 quad and an unreliable RTV. With the number of participants it makes it difficult to load/unload and also take skis to refueling station.

BlasterDisaster

that's awesome. clayton has a beach cart and their are just two of us so we should be fine but i'm sure a lot of people will come out without any means of transporting their ski to and from the beach...

Top Bottom