Custom/Hybrid Tiger Craft Aquabot Discussion Thread

Adzuk the blue looks good! I'm looking forward to trying one of these out! The few I have seen looked to be very nice in quality.

Finally got a good wave ride on mine tonight. Between injury and life I just haven't got the time on it I would have thought I would've at this point. All I can say is awesome! Easy no lie 8 foot faces on the second break in our inlet. Got there late and rode till dark (still was 40 min or less) by myself. Thanks to specialFx for sticking around to watch/make sure I had no issues. Conclusion is my pole is too long and id like to change the foot pod, but the hull is spot on. Big bottom turns are awesome with the rail planted, quick lip turns with a little slide no problem just keep the bottom a little flayer when approaching the turn. I'm super satisfied with this thing. Keep in mind I thought I was building a flat water boat, what a surprise....

i am loving mine...i have about an hr and a half on mine so far....all flatwater and its great...cant wait to ride it in the surf a wavedaze....

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
Rode one at the finals...awesome riding hull...awesome builder I can tell a lot of work goes into these hulls... awesome hull... :) we luved it...

skibonez

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Tony is making small tweaks to the hull and hood design and will be ready for some fast production. I already put my order in and mine will be in the surf as well. I'm so stoked for this build! Tony has been AMAZING to deal with so far and I'd recommend anyone to him for a hull build. I'll post pics when we get the graphics figured out (I wasnt going to run graphics but came up with a cool sceme that should really POP!) I love bright skis but also like the integrity of gelcoat so this should be a good combo.

Chuck your ski looks great and your review is much appreciated!

krawler98

Always wrenchin'
I'll have one in VA in about a month. I'll agree that Tony has been awesome to deal with. He is easy to contact and has been open to any ideas and/or changes I have wanted to make. Mine will be the first V2 Aquabot out of his new mold so I'm really looking forward to how it turns out. Doing a mainly flatwater build for chasing boats but I'm sure it will see some time in the surf as well. I'll be posting a build thread as soon as I get the hull and hope to have it finished in time for anyone who wants to try it out in Daytona!

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Mine will be the first V2 Aquabot out of his new mold so I'm really looking forward to how it turns out.

Mine is the second V2 out of the mold and it'll be in the surf regularly. Looking forward to testing this beast out!

Top Bottom