Tim's SN build

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
okay so we got some more done today. primed the ski.....this will help us see where the high and low spots are to do MORE sanding and filler work.(when will it end)
the primer is not really on there to ready it for paint..its just to show us where to even everything out more.

tim laid a layer of biax under the nose and around the rear bond line to strengthen that up some more.

we foamed out the rest of the hood and shaped the foam. after sanding the hood rough it will be ready for some glass.

hopefully tomorow we should have the hood glassed. we have to wait on the hoodliner for more fiberglass supplies... we ran out of biax. apparently 3 yards wasnt enough for this project.

Attachments

• primed, hood foamed 005.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 005.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 131
  • primed, hood foamed 006.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 006.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 143
  • primed, hood foamed 007.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 007.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 121
  • primed, hood foamed 008.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 008.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 141
  • primed, hood foamed 010.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 010.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
more pics

Attachments

• primed, hood foamed 009.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 009.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 115
  • primed, hood foamed 011.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 011.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 148
  • primed, hood foamed 012.jpg
    primed, hood foamed 012.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
nice nice.........ok u gonna hold off to paint it till it gets wramer or you have a heated garage or booth u can bring it to...w/e it is keep postin man cant wait to see that thign in person

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
got the hood sanded and glassed today. put some b stock in the hull where the b pipe rubs, and under the gas tank and waterbox. put some hardware and the battery tray back in too. somebody get this guy some money so we can finish his build lol...

Attachments

• hood glassed 002.jpg
    hood glassed 002.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 112
  • hood glassed 003.jpg
    hood glassed 003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 140
  • hood glassed 005.jpg
    hood glassed 005.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 143
  • engine bay turf.jpg
    engine bay turf.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 151
looks good man keep goin im gonna start working on mine big time now that i have a little time on my hands got all the supplies i need. also gonna make hull extensions with all the carbon fiber i have to put on the white one. gonna reinforce the hell out of this one lol

not yet but i might as well build it up for the marsh i really dont want to sell that hull cuz i wont get any money out of it. so after this one i might as well then just get a motor for the white one. problably a 760 just to have something to do i got plenty of carbon fiber just to keep myself occupied

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
i vote yours... tim is out of money lol... his is getting put on hold till more funds come in....

and we all know you work 10 jobs

Top Bottom