Tim's SN build

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
we had some time waiting for the fiberglass to dry so we even polished up the handlepole... that thing is BRIGHT....

going to be blinding people in daytona.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
this should be fun to load/unload once we get down there.
too bad it didnt have a hitch on it. wouldve made life a lot easier

Attachments

• van loaded.jpg
    van loaded.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 228
that is funny . your crazy. drill a hole in the bumper and put a ball in it. lol . next year we all need to go. WITH A GOOD PLAN!!!! is the beach cart in there somewhere?

Waternut

Customizing addict
You look like your RN form took shape really well. Wish mine had gone that well from the start. Mine still doesn't look that good and I've spent countless hours working on it.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
You look like your RN form took shape really well. Wish mine had gone that well from the start. Mine still doesn't look that good and I've spent countless hours working on it.

we got the foam shaped pretty much how it had to be then used LOTS of cabosil filler.

like three different batches of it... and a full day of two guys sanding the hull.

it looks good from far but far from good. it ran all three days with no problems in daytona though.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
it was cold and the waves were sloppy the first day but the conditions got better every day.

it was a lot of fun... we are definitely going again next year...

need a trailer next time though. unloading and re-loading those skiis was a biatch

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
well the ski got a roundie pole and some rattle can paint.

new steering cable and wsm pump liner.

next step is replacement driveshaft and midshaft. anybody got em?

Attachments

• carbon tubbies 002.jpg
    carbon tubbies 002.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 227

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
this hull is going to get a new lease on life again. New larger footholds, wide tray, front foothold for surf stance, 18mm under padding for soft landings, a hooker prop, some maintenance parts and a new paint/vinyl scheme. Guess its due after 4 years.

edemubum.jpg

zepu2e9u.jpg

my9yrare.jpg

yme7e5u9.jpg

5ujatana.jpg

Last edited:

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
couple more pics. We got two layers of glass layed but I haven't taken any pics of that.

Attachments

• image (2).jpg
    image (2).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 82

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
little slow on the posting haha. Just went through my phone and updated those pics to your photo album on my computer

Top Bottom