TPE MOTOR SETUP's - list your package

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Woah don't blame this on me lol I've just heard alot and I mean alot about those

Then you're kind of out of the loop ;) If you haven't heard how hard Paul's hits or how nice Jamie has his tuned for surf with his bot....different strokes for different folks, literally. :)

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
It's ok you've already announced the winners. I'm not a flatwater guy and I prefer a big gas tank over a big expensive pipe so I'm wrong already. Most people care about flatwater because they don't understand surf or don't have the luxury of living near it. I wanted a more simple setup for surf riding but didn't want to be limited by power output. The 964 is the most tunable engine for any given application I know of. Makes way more power than other SS engines yet is very linear and has low RPM grunt. Build it for your riding needs. I like a linear predictable setup for smooth but agressive surf riding. If you have light switch power in surf you won't ride as smooth or as long. I like to ride a full tank of fuel at a time, not just a couple flips then back to shore. If I decide to go flatwater I can throw a big pipe, TL, and bigger pump in there and keep the same engine.
Post your setup and Byeai will let you know where you rank :)

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
I only named two boats that were flat and two that are surf I wasn't only saying flat
just cause I like fresh more than salt doesn't mean anything its just a opinion sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Oh boy here we go with byeai and his nonsce.. here is my setup, thanks for making me one of the cool guys.

TPE 1105 PHP lightweight 10mm crank.

Stock cdi with rev limit mod
Stock 38s with phils secret jetting
Coffman sizzler pipe
6 vein oem yamaha 144 pump
Cant remember prop size but you rode it and man it hits.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I've got a 964 on the way and will post up more when I get some tuning time on it. But for now here's what's going on around the motor.

5,000' elevation, so it'll be entertaining.

Hull - Hurricane Fiberglass

TPE
Stroke – SS
Domes CC – Not sure yet. One set for my elevation and another for sea level.
Compression – I'll post up after break in

CARB(S) – 48 FS
Main Jet -130
Pilot Jet - 125
Popoff – 24 psi
INTAKE - Boyesen intake system
PIPE – RRP
ELECTRICS – ATP Flame
PUMP – 144 Solas
PROP – 14/19 Hooker spaced tight to stator
NOZZLE – Reduction nozzle bore = 86mm / Steering nozzle 91.9mm= Medium cone

Last edited:

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
I've got a 964 on the way and will post up more when I get some tuning time on it. But for now here's what's going on around the motor.

5,000' elevation, so it'll be entertaining.

Hull - Hurricane Fiberglass

TPE
Stroke – SS
Domes CC – Not sure yet. One set for my elevation and another for sea level.
Compression – I'll post up after break in

CARB(S) – 48 FS
Main Jet -130
Pilot Jet - 125
Popoff – 24 psi
PIPE – RRP
ELECTRICS – ATP Flame
PUMP – 144 Solas
PROP – 14/19 Hooker spaced tight to stator
NOZZLE – Reduction nozzle bore = 86mm / Steering nozzle 91.9mm= Medium cone
You're going to annihilate that prop FYI :)

Phil, I dont even know what my setup is. Can you fill me in on prop and nozzle size?

TPE 1105 PHP lw crank
Full spec 49s
Boyesen intake
PFP exhaust
MSD total loss
155 maxx pump

The rest my engine builder and tuner worked out for me so I honestly dont have answers.

Nozzle sizes -dont know
Prop- dont know

I know I know I just love em and they are so clean....I don't even know what I'm getting yet...hull? Motor? I am just tossing everything around!

Top Bottom