TR1 vs TR1 HO

Alright been looking into this and not much info I can find... What I THINK I know is Yamaha has a tr-1 and a tr-1 HO the HO is in some of the VX models and claim 130HP. 20hp gain sounds great... All I've been able to find is they have a different exhaust manifold and maybe a different map or just higher RPM limit....

Only info I have found was either Jetboat forums and very few things on GreenHulk.

Do any of the X peps have any insight or info.

Once again this is all just info I have tried to find and could all be false! lol

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Alright been looking into this and not much info I can find... What I THINK I know is Yamaha has a tr-1 and a tr-1 HO the HO is in some of the VX models and claim 130HP. 20hp gain sounds great... All I've been able to find is they have a different exhaust manifold and maybe a different map or just higher RPM limit....

Only info I have found was either Jetboat forums and very few things on GreenHulk.

Do any of the X peps have any insight or info.

Once again this is all just info I have tried to find and could all be false! lol
I think pretty much the same. Manifolds and tune. Guess Cam could be different.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
I looked into this a lot and had the vx manifold to go on. We looked at all the part numbers and the only change we could see was the exhaust system. Im guessing t tune was different as well

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I looked into this a lot and had the vx manifold to go on. We looked at all the part numbers and the only change we could see was the exhaust system. Im guessing t tune was different as well
What year VX manifold? The VX manifolds I looked at were all 4 cylinder but I didn't look at every model year... The ECU & manifold part numbers are different between the Blaster (HO) and Superjet. That's as far as I got.

i found more info on FB... to show the difference of the manifolds side by side, Yes the HO is bigger manifold but does not look like direct bolt on. I might just do the "ribbon" delete on both the intake and exhaust with a tune and call it a day.

Top Bottom