Trendsetterz Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
but sad you didnt get to waste another builders time and fuel? LOL

Yeah it be a shame for somebody who wants to be serious in the industry to bring their product for people to check out. It takes money to make money and the small amount of fuel used to let someone test out there stuff is well worth it when people are buying their product. There was not one crew out there worried about fuel costs and they are successful because they don't worry about the saving of a few pennies but the making of more dollars.

wise business decision for them to stay home and save the money that would have been wasted on the trip, to build a hull that could be sold to repay a deposit or close the deal on a transaction where the buyer left a deposit and was waiting for a ski.
99.9% of the tire kickers dont buy what they ride at WF and just want a free test ride.
here is a tiny clip of me trying a double in the first minute of riding it for the first time.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
It's not tire kicking if your testing something new to the market and seeing how it operates. If you have no ability or interest in buying a ski then that's kicking. I would assume most people wanting to do a winter build want to test out everything they can to make sure they buy what suits them best

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
If you want to sell hulls you have to get demos to freerides. Nearly everyone at WF has a hookup and only buying what they get deals on

He owes too many people plus interest. The names on the dry erase board didnt have everybody he owed. That ski would have been carried off with pall-bearers rationing it up.... If he wants to be successful he first needs to straighten his ways and make right. Then build on
that isnt steves ski to get confiscated and i would have liked to see what happened when they tried to take it from 300 lb str8huckin LOL maybe you should get back to work on your rough as a cob hull instead of stirring the pot, so you can produce a product nice enough for somebody to want to buy.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
wise business decision for them to stay home and save the money that would have been wasted on the trip, to build a hull that could be sold to repay a deposit or close the deal on a transaction where the buyer left a deposit and was waiting for a ski.
99.9% of the tire kickers dont buy what they ride at WF and just want a free test ride.
here is a tiny clip of me trying a double in the first minute of riding it for the first time.
You know, one reason I went to Body Beach on Monday was to ride a Havoc and a Rickter Edge. I also rode the new TriXstar also.............. Right now if I can swing it I have a choice to make........... A ski that was not there would never be in consideration........... I would call that not a wise decision. only thing wise about him not coming is the fact that there were peoplethere who he has screwed over........ being there may have ended up nasty... who knows.

You know, one reason I went to Body Beach on Monday was to ride a Havoc and a Rickter Edge. I also rode the new TriXstar also.............. Right now if I can swing it I have a choice to make........... A ski that was not there would never be in consideration........... I would call that not a wise decision. only thing wise about him not coming is the fact that there were peoplethere who he has screwed over........ being there may have ended up nasty... who knows.
what you dont know is that they are more worried about taking care of the guys that are owed, than trying to promote the new hull. being there may have got nasty? LOL WDK is at WF and body beach every year and nothing gets nasty. thanks for the morning laugh

Reactions: DAG

air blair

you are the reason
that isnt steves ski to get confiscated and i would have liked to see what happened when they tried to take it from 300 lb str8huckin LOL maybe you should get back to work on your rough as a cob hull instead of stirring the pot, so you can produce a product nice enough for somebody to want to buy.
Not stirring the pot, just bringing it to a boil......so tge theives and liers spout off. Thanks for compliments on my hull. Ive been called worse by better. No go do what buzzards do

Big Kahuna

Administrator
what you dont know is that they are more worried about taking care of the guys that are owed, than trying to promote the new hull. being there may have got nasty? LOL WDK is at WF and body beach every year and nothing gets nasty. thanks for the morning laugh

I hope they are planning on taking care of them. I met Christian and he is a super nice guy. Hate seeing nice guys get screwed. Nasty is a figure of speech. I could easily see a situation getting out of hand.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom