Trendsetterz Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks about as short as @EvanKrefski runs his pole. what you think ev. about the same?

must compliment paint work again. as well as i love how smooth and how well the lines flow. sie by sie with a chan maybe?? (i understand if you dont want to due to the nature of the chan and all that bs)

oh a white board with some dry erase makes everything better. Ill believe it when these guys come on here and say "yes I received the hull I paid for two years ago".

X2.

Im 2nd on that white board. I sent a deposit pretty much 1 year ago after wf. And there has been nothing but broken promises and brutal communication. I have a feeling this thread is just made to reel in somemore suckers to send deposits.how convenient this hulls ready in time for WF . Lol .....

naticen

Site Supporter

X2.

Im 2nd on that white board. I sent a deposit pretty much 1 year ago after wf. And there has been nothing but broken promises and brutal communication. I have a feeling this thread is just made to reel in somemore suckers to send deposits.how convenient this hulls ready in time for WF . Lol .....

I'm actually regaining faith. I wouldn't put down a deposit on a new hull and I hope nobody else would either. I'd think he'd make more money selling that one hull than trying to get deposits off of it.

I have no money involved but I am excited to see this hull happen. I know people that are waiting and I hope to get some time on it.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
That Pole!
its-so-tiny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom