Trinity Composites EVO Pro Build

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
As promised, here are some more pics of Sean Harmon's EVO Pro build. Our bulkhead, as you can see, has been redesigned with a continuous flange around the entire perimeter of the part. Stock Kawi bulkheads only have a flange to the lower deck. Our addition to the bulkhead provides a stronger structural bond. Because of a negative draft to create the flange, our bulkhead comes out of two part mold.
Stay tuned for more pics as the build progresses!

DSCF2343.jpg

DSCF2342.jpg

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Если не секрет, сколько слоев ткани?

If not secret, how many layers of fabric?
I can't talk about that. I've spent over three years reading the hulls from the first one I built. These hulls are the best I can build with the materials available to date. Thank you to all with the comments and more pics to come in the next few days. :bananapowerslide:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
More pics of progress on Sean Harmon's EVO Pro. These pics show the mounting of the pump to set the bulkhead and bearing. Also all the holes for the threaded inserts and shaft opening are indexed into the part from the mold. Which allows me to drill and mount. No mock up or possible mistakes, which allows for a true alignment of pump, shaft and bearing every time.

DSCF1246.jpg

FreedomAviation010.jpg

FreedomAviation003.jpg

FreedomAviation002.jpg

Last edited:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Here are some hood pics. One of these babies belongs to Sean Harmon's EVO Pro. Each hood has a manufacture sticker with the date completed along with their weight under a light layer of glass cloth.

DSCF1247.jpg

DSCF1250.jpg

DSCF1251.jpg

Top Bottom