Intake manifold
48mm Novi carbs
Trued & Welded Crank
CDi 9R CDI
Light weight flywheel
JSU Angle Reed Spacer
V-force Reeds
Factory wet pipe

Here are some pictures of turf waiting to turf rails, make it easier to install graphics

Schneider Graphics is doing all my graphics its goin be a full wrap

Attachments

• turf 1.jpg
    turf 1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Turf 2.jpg
    Turf 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 61

wavejunkee101

To Air is Human
No Doubt.

I pulled the trigger and Bobby is hooking me up hopefully by the middle of July. Short season for riding up here in Maine...Need to get on the water!!

awesome project. its really cool to see the east coast continually pushing out more and more innovation.

not to mention Trinity and LegDrag are two of the sexiest men i've ever had the pleasure of running my hand across their chests!!

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
awesome project. its really cool to see the east coast continually pushing out more and more innovation.

not to mention Trinity and LegDrag are two of the sexiest men i've ever had the pleasure of running my hand across their chests!!
You are a crazy gay man.:love: You need to get up this way since its so hot at the dirt track.

wnb800

spending green
do stock green 08 graphics, then dont tell anyone who you are. and when you show up to freerides just let everyone believe your riding a stocker with some minor motorwork

Schneider Graphics in Des Moines IA is doing all the graphics, I wish You could see how it really looks that picture doesnt show how bright and bold it is I hope there done installing by friday

no, he's not giving you a boat... flatter him all you want
he he he...

I do recall him sporting the orange and black Legdrag (Gino's) ski for awhile. He might not be working on Bobby "giving" him a boat, but he sure as hell looks like he's looking for a "loaner". :439:

I wanna say sorry to everyone that wanted to see it at the Ozarks this weekend I didnt get out of the field in time to make it.

I did make it onto water today to give it its first HARD ride and all I have to say is WOW.
it feels so much lighter than a stock SXR that Its hard to belive that its the same size, I was able to throw ski around how I wanted instead of I normal SXR telling me where to go. It makes my engine feel twice as powerful. I am a very satisfied with what I bought strong light and fast, well worth every dollar
Ill get some more pics of ski tomorrow with graphics and a pic of ski on scale but I am Very HAPPY with my purchase

Graphics

here are some pics of graphics Now i can turf rails and it will be done

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 104
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 96
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 67

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Sean that looks great! Thanks again for going out on the limb when you dropped 50% to a company you didn't even know when you saw the first one. I'm glad I met your expectations. Thanks very much for running that HUGE logo.:biggthumpup:

Top Bottom