Trinity Composites newest Pro rider

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
So the new Matrix must be very hood trick friendly. LOL JKJKJK

Jeremy, I can't think of a single person that does not have the utmost respect for you! Congrats on the new ride! You have always treated all of your sponsors with great respect and promoted them in a very positive light. (even after the deal was over). I wish you a very positive 2010 season. (just don't pull a stoyer and lose the ski during a run) lol (you and I know what I am talkin bout) lol

Bobby should be dam glad he got you on the team!

parrdaddy

No he will not!
Fun times ahead that's for sure :Banane13:

As for the surf slam, I doubt I'll make that trip. It's too close to Havasu, and I have no interest in riding in surf that big anymore......I really enjoy walking :dead1:

We're going to start with my TLR 701, then I may put in the 6mm Lamey PV that X Scream is freshening up, and eventually I'll probably end up with a 1000cc.

Test rides are no problem, whenever any of you clowns are in the area.....or I'm in your area, we'll make it happen!

So all we're waiting on at this point is for Bobby to get this hull built :starwars:

well well, mr Parr is going to ride at the WF. I suspect I will be listening to the dave mathews band at my house while you prepare. Mr Parr, you know what I am talking about.
I will do you a huge favour in Havasu. I am prepared to drink every beer that you buy, being that you will be a Pro. Just looking out for ya.

Awesome news , look forward to seeing you compete again.:bananapowerslide:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Damn dude you will finally be up to "Parr" with the latest high tech equipment!!!!
You've been needing it for a long time, especially since you've been Pro. I'm really stoked up for ya bro.
Hope to see you make a run of it in flat comp. all the way the WF next year!

Congrats Jeremy! :beerchug:
and congrats to the sponsors, you made a great choice as an Ambassador to your products.

parrdaddy

No he will not!
well well, mr Parr is going to ride at the WF. I suspect I will be listening to the dave mathews band at my house while you prepare. Mr Parr, you know what I am talking about.
I will do you a huge favour in Havasu. I am prepared to drink every beer that you buy, being that you will be a Pro. Just looking out for ya.

Awesome news , look forward to seeing you compete again.:bananapowerslide:

DMB during the pre-show.......of course! And I'll let you drink every beer you buy me until Sunday night, then.....it's on like Donkey Kong :biggrin:

Damn dude you will finally be up to "Parr" with the latest high tech equipment!!!!
You've been needing it for a long time, especially since you've been Pro. I'm really stoked up for ya bro.
Hope to see you make a run of it in flat comp. all the way the WF next year!

Congrats Jeremy! :beerchug:
and congrats to the sponsors, you made a great choice as an Ambassador to your products.

Thanks Troy, it'll be different competing with similar equipment :woot:

Top Bottom