Trucks section

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Masterblaster, did you buy Ryan Osmen's ski? The red white and silver one? I love that ski!!

Titeithrash, what do you do in Lancaster? I was up there last week.

I'm sporting and old Cherokee. It doesn't look like much, but I love to pop the doors off and take it in the dunes.

Attachments

• 100_6140.jpg
    100_6140.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 82

SuziQ

Banned
Here’s my dunebuggy!
It’s particularly agile whence performing figuring eights, and it almost has as much chrome as Torr's truck!

Attachments

• Dunebuggy.jpg
    Dunebuggy.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Masterblaster, did you buy Ryan Osmen's ski? The red white and silver one? I love that ski!!

Titeithrash, what do you do in Lancaster? I was up there last week.

I'm sporting and old Cherokee. It doesn't look like much, but I love to pop the doors off and take it in the dunes.

Phil another wavejunkie bought it,he rewired the TL topnotch,that able was a beast for a 5 mil,untill he smoked the motor.It still ran but the cylinders were a little messed up.hopefully after its fixed it will lose the TL and go to a tbm FW,the TL sucked in the surf even with perfect wiring

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
Tightithrash, what do you do in Lancaster? I was up there last week.

I'm a full time stucco estimator. pretty much get plans for a job, do a full take off, figure out the material list and what amount it will take to do it. how many guys its going to take, how much time,etc. etc. pretty much ill know what the job will cost and how much the company will make in what amount of time before we even step foot there.
that why im on a computer all day.......:17:

and i work at Powder & Sun. its a snow, wake, skate, apparel shop.

z00m

UK X-H20
sti , love it

readytogo.jpg

toyota tundra has 14in of lift and sits on 38's

dodge ram 2500 with 8in of lift and site on 37's

Attachments

• STA75081.jpg
    STA75081.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 90
this is how i used to roll with the 550 in the back now a days im pushin a 95 nissan ratfinder om cooper ssr 31's and some pretty sweet skis
the yellow ski in under the knife as we speak check it out
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/45314

Attachments

• cars 002.jpg
    cars 002.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 33
  • superjet 038.jpg
    superjet 038.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom