UPDATE#2: Ross podiums 2nd round!!! IFWA World Tour

Thanks!

Thanks for the good luck!
So far so good...got one good ride in. Which was my thrid on the new ski, and this boat friggin rips! I will post a complete build list and write up after I am home.

I will keep you guys posted as to what is going on over here as often as possible...but I won't be able to get on the computer this weekend.

Be sure to check www.fullgaz.com for pics and highlights.

Surf look like it will be 6-8 and windy sat, sunday should be much cleaner about 5-7.

Mike...wish you were here, last year was blast, thanks for posting this.

No, I didn't ship a boat. I will be borrowing one of the Germans Superjet's.
I have been building a RN but really don't have much time on one.
I borrowed Serlin's ski Sat to get used to the SJ (Thanks Mikey!). It is so much more stable. I feel better about surf ridding but it sure rotates slower in the air. Like I said, I'm gonna have to charge hard!

Mike, I wish you were going. I guess we have next year.

dont you dare jump ship!

Thanks for the good luck!
So far so good...got one good ride in. Which was my thrid on the new ski, and this boat friggin rips! I will post a complete build list and write up after I am home.

I will keep you guys posted as to what is going on over here as often as possible...but I won't be able to get on the computer this weekend.

Be sure to check www.fullgaz.com for pics and highlights.

Surf look like it will be 6-8 and windy sat, sunday should be much cleaner about 5-7.

Mike...wish you were here, last year was blast, thanks for posting this.

good luck buddy....East coast represent!

I'm pulling for you Eddie. If you're as good as you are on your fx1, you should have no problem charging on a RN. Thanks for the help on my blaster. Ross, good luck to you too, and thanks for including me on your morning rides.

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
just got word from Ross' girlfriend that Ross just won the first round of the IFWA tour in Montelivet France...

"I don't know much except that Ross beat out Gil in the semi finals, to go against Marc Sickerling in the finals. Bufacchi knocked Pierre out early and someone (Marc?) knocked Bufacchi out sometime before the finals.. "

Congrats Ross!! You are the man and you deserve it. 1 more to go
=)=)

tom21

havin fun
i was up in Oregon at Blowsion the last few weeks. Here's Ross' new ski just before it got shipped to him...

why does this make me think of Stifler? If the pic was taken two seconds before or after would we see you defiling the ski in some way? :laugh2:

Way to go Ross!! friggen amazing!:usa:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Killer rippin, Ross! That fullgaz pic of the cancan one hander is S I C K :arms:
Way to step it up bro. Makes me want to ride. :cool2:

Top Bottom