*UPDATE!!*X-h2o beer/can coozies-What's the next color gonna be?

Can coozies..What do you think?

• Total voters

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
im down for some.

and ProSouth's ideas is great ! member names on them would be sweat so we know whoes beers are whoes and its like a name tag if u dont know someone.

ProSouth's idea is a good idea.. but he isn't printing these himself.. and for someone else to do it(if done online) will only allow a print to be used on a minimum of 100 items... so you're buying 100 with your name on all of them. lol... he can see if the LM guys could do it, but i would think it wouldn't happen unless he was printing them himself, and even then the extra time would kill a guy..

Dre0256

BORICUA
I like the idea of Prosouth also, but as stated the printing is not realistic. A standup on one side a B1 on the other and a rectangular box to write your name with a marker. I be in for 4 of them.

Last edited:

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
I like the idea of a box to write your name in with a sharpie.
Keep on voting guys, and post how many you'd be interested in. Once I get interest for around 100 coozies I'll hit up Liquid Militia and we'll figure this whole thing out with prices, pics, colors, etc.
Keep posting pictures too!
But again, I'm going to need a lot of coozies spoken for before I look further into this. And anyone with info on shipping things for cheap , if they could speak up, that would be awesome.
Thanks guys!

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I'm in for 2, but gotta have a BF or roll on there! Something like this. I just quickly stole this from my Torch Lake Tshirt design, So if you need a better quality one let me know. ski.jpg

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Well we've got interest in about 40 coozies now, so keep it up! Once closer to 100 I'll shoot LM an email with our ideas.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom