UPDATED!!! Waterdawg....logo Contest!!!!! FREE STUFF!!

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I am in need of a logo that I can use for Waterdawg Kustomz. I need your help!!!! For years, I have tried to come up with something bitch'in, with no luck, obviously.:rolleyes: So, why help me? I will give whoever comes up with what I feel looks kick a$$ a $300 credit towards any product we make. Here are a few guidelines. NO DOGS!!!!!! Unless you come up with something really unique. I am thinking something the uses the name with a great looking font and logo together. No dogs, paws, tails, bones, etc. :hail: I am not saying don't, if you have a great idea. I will entertain anything, EASY sflsurfrider(Charlie), you could get carried away here!!!!:cool2: Our business slogan is "We build, what other's can't" if that helps. You can post your results here. Please be kind, no "doggie style" humping pics!! :Banane01: I think we can all have some fun with this, so if you have something funny please post, I can always use a good laugh. But in the end I need something that I can use, and there is $300 to the person that comes up with it. Thanks.

Jeff

Last edited:

RiverRat

Edit: I am partial to the shield logos. Maybe a throw back Richard the lion heart midevil style. Modify the Lion or not. Old english art can be interpreted as many beastly figures. When I see shields for a logo I think quality like Ferrari, Masarrati ect... Something distict that can be recognized and identified by itself.

Attachments

• lionheart-polished.jpg
    lionheart-polished.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 60
  • heraldic-shield.jpg
    heraldic-shield.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Boris

The Good Old Days
Ronny,..... this sounds like something for you.

I can't draw worth a crap but I would have no problem spending that $$$.
:biggthumpup:

Last edited:

brentR

way fast whitey
hahaahahahhaah i win!!

10012_882_8287.jpg

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Edit: Ok now that jeff explained more of the idea he's looking for i got a great idea. DAMNIT! if only i didnt suck at photoshop.:banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
I am in need of a logo that I can use for Waterdawg Kustomz. I need your help!!!! For years, I have tried to come up with something bitch'in, with no luck, obviously.:rolleyes: So, why help me? I will give whoever comes up with what I feel looks kick a$$ a $300 credit towards any product we make. Here are a few guidelines. NO DOGS!!!!!! Unless you come up with something really unique. I am thinking something the uses the name with a great looking font and logo together. No dogs, paws, tails, bones, etc. :hail: I am not saying don't, if you have a great idea. I will entertain anything, EASY sflsurfrider(Charlie), you could get carried away here!!!!:cool2: Our business slogan is "We build, what other's can't" if that helps. You can post your results here. Please be kind, no "doggie style" humping pics!! :Banane01: I think we can all have some fun with this, so if you have something funny please post, I can always use a good laugh. But in the end I need something that I can use, and there is $300 to the person that comes up with it. Thanks.

Jeff

Give us a little more.... you say you prefer no dogs, dawgs.... explain the meaning of your name/business and it can help get the ball rolling. :biggthumpup:

And omit Ronnie and all the other talented ******s.... er professionals from this, we posers want to have a standing chance. j/k

2lick

Brap!!!
is this going to have to be able to be engraved on parts, printed in color on shirts, you know what I mean....

Just wondering what applications youll yous l=this one

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Edit: I am partial to the shield logos. Maybe a throw back Richard the lion heart midevil style. Modify the Lion or not. Old english art can be interpreted as many beastly figures. When I see shields for a logo I think quality like Ferrari, Masarrati ect... Something distict that can be recognized and identified by itself.
someone already has a sheild logo....

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
#1 12-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Waterdawg Kustomz
Builder of the R.E.V. 12 Join Date: Oct 2006

Logo!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I have come up with in four years!!!! Who names their company Waterdawg? Seriously, I am up for anything that would look good on business cards, shirts, etc. Maybe like the fusing together of a "W" and a "K" inside some type of shape. I really don't know!!! Just throw it out there...someone has to win. The name came up because I was always riding and people started calling me that. Go figure!! Some people always used to say, "What's up dawg!!" then is progressed to them saying, "What's up waterdawg!!!" I guess because I was always on the water, who knows. Anyways, I am stuck with it, so I need some help. I just don't dig the whole "dog" part of the name "waterdawg" Allthough, some people refer to a water creature that is a species of a salamander a "waterdog". Maybe a logo like the Geico "gecko". Keep trying, please!!!

Jeff

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
im in off to the design table!!......what kind of time frame are we gonna have???

Top Bottom