UPDATED!!! Waterdawg....logo Contest!!!!! FREE STUFF!!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
if i can buy the code for the REV 1200 cylinder for 300$ i'll bust my ass of making some logos... i'm assuming you wont something machinable..

michael950

for me to POOP on!
The only thing I know how to do are pyramids with spray paint, but I know this has to be duplicated in billet so I will excuse myself.

Wish I had not limited myself all these years, I could use some free stuff.

I know you may be tired of the "dog" icon but here is a quick one I made up. I can substitute the font with any other 10,000 that I have.

I may work on a dog-less version but I really need to finish my SJ.

BTW: I would supply a web friendly JPG's, vector EPS, supporting fonts and a DWG version for milling billet on a CNC.

Attachments

• wd_sample1.jpg
    wd_sample1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 168

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
heres a quick little something...probally better suited for a buisness card or t-shirt..

Attachments

• KUSTOMS LOGO.psd
    1 MB · Views: 189
Heres my first attempt....

WATERDAWG-1.jpg

Y

yamaslut

one... I'll shoot out a couple more

Attachments

• wd logo1.jpg
    wd logo1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 74
I know you may be tired of the "dog" icon but here is a quick one I made up. I can substitute the font with any other 10,000 that I have.

I may work on a dog-less version but I really need to finish my SJ.

BTW: I would supply a web friendly JPG's, vector EPS, supporting fonts and a DWG version for milling billet on a CNC.

How do you guys do this stuff.What program.Anything you can explain would be a start.It would bo cool to be able to do this
thanks

Do you want a "graphic" like Ronny's (looks good btw) or a logo that can be used for machining and web?

I need to know what direction you want to go.

How do you guys do this stuff.What program.
I usually use several programs (AutoCAD, FlexiSign, Illustrator, Photoshop). In the logo I made above I used Illustrator because its very important (IMO) that a logo be in vector format so it can be made or exported to make a small 1" print or a 30' foot banner, used for CNC work or what ever. A flat PSD or JPG source file is not good because it limits the output ability.

Last edited:
Y

yamaslut

one more...

this is low res, i have it saved as a .ai file, so it can be changed to any color and I can change the shapes and size of all objects..

Attachments

• wd logo3.jpg
    wd logo3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 103
Top Bottom