UPDATED!!! Waterdawg....logo Contest!!!!! FREE STUFF!!

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
f u Ronny!!!!!
I think next time I'm aiming at someone with my 12 gauge it wont be my friend holding the glock lol
(seriously that was a joke in case some of the people on here that dont understand jokes dont think im a psycho that wants to shoot someone.)

j/k awesome designs!!!!!!! :beerchug:

Last edited:
FU too Ron! LOL!!!

Just havin fun making what I like. Not sure if any of them are in the ball park.

waterdawg-8--jpg.jpg

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Ronny,
The first one on post #105 is pretty good. You seem to be busting your a$$ at trying to come up with something. I am going to hook you up with something, no matter what!! This contest is going to conclude on Friday (12/29) with me choosing the top three. I will start a new post then and let the board members vote on their favorite. THE WINNER WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! I will probably throw extras in if the logo is bitch'in. Does anyone have any questions about the logo? Thanks. And Brandon(breed6903), Skunkwerks is in the house!!!!! lol

Jeff

Here are a few more. I am partial to the one with the dog in the middle because that is also a stand alone logo. Kind of like when you see the (simple) Target circle you know what it is without reading text. Besides, it ties into the actual name (with attitude).

Note: Everything from color to outline thickness is adjustable with a keystroke. I can even make it 1 color for simple vinyl.

Attachments

• wk_sample3.jpg
    wk_sample3.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 16
  • wk_sample4.jpg
    wk_sample4.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 17
  • wk_sample5.jpg
    wk_sample5.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 15
  • wk_sample6.jpg
    wk_sample6.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 16
  • wk_sample7.jpg
    wk_sample7.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 24

guiness92

▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
another using the impossible triangle for the "we build what others cant" idea.

Attachments

• attempt5.jpg
    attempt5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 26
  • attempt4.jpg
    attempt4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom