Ups

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
lol i work at UPS at the main dallas hub and i see millions of packages go tru in a few hours... i was just going to Tell u guys if u guys ship something priceless pay the extra few dollars for special shiping becuase packages r literaly thrown around the hub. UPS is the fastest but i see open/crushed packages way too much, just giving u guys a heads up. and no im not :cheer: for ups

GL

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
cpay the extra few dollars for special shiping

So I can pay a couple bux extra and not have UPS manhandle my packages, or how does that work?

"Oh, hey Joe.....yeah, don't stomp that package. See that lil' sticker there?"

lol, been there done that,, Lenexa KS hub, (Black Belt pick-off). i agree, if you want it to arive in one piece make sure it is very well packed. Also send it next day air, they treat those packages like gold. I've seen some messed up stuff.

Last edited:
W

wydopen

a guy i knew worked for fedex..he said he personally dropkicked every package that went through..

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
lol, been there done that,, Lenexa KS hub, (Black Belt pick-off). i agree, if you want it to arive in one piece make sure it is very well packed. Also send it next day air, they treat those packages like gold. I've seen some messed up stuff.

Send it next day air to assure my package is okay? :lmao:

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
a guy i knew worked for fedex..he said he personally dropkicked every package that went through..

He's full of crap. All of Fedex's hubs are automated and the boxes are treated a lot nicer. I worked for ups also and its a free for all in there. We used to break open boxes of cricket or other various animals and throw them down each others chutes so you working in thousands of crickets or meal worms. I was starving once since it was my second job and the vending machine ate my money. Basicall after going through every manager on duty and HR they basically told me I was SOL. So I told them the same thing and told my manager to follow me back into the trailer where I had a mirror nicely loaded on the side of the truck, Pulled it out proped it up and jumped on it until it was in little pieces. I told him if he had a problem with that to go tell his managers they should have gave me my money back. Now they get to deal with replacing some antique mirror.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
He's full of crap. All of Fedex's hubs are automated and the boxes are treated a lot nicer. I worked for ups also and its a free for all in there. We used to break open boxes of cricket or other various animals and throw them down each others chutes so you working in thousands of crickets or meal worms. I was starving once since it was my second job and the vending machine ate my money. Basicall after going through every manager on duty and HR they basically told me I was SOL. So I told them the same thing and told my manager to follow me back into the trailer where I had a mirror nicely loaded on the side of the truck, Pulled it out proped it up and jumped on it until it was in little pieces. I told him if he had a problem with that to go tell his managers they should have gave me my money back. Now they get to deal with replacing some antique mirror.

AZZHOLE, the only person U hurt was the person that bought/shipped the mirror. Un freekin believable how selfish people are no days. I would have fired yo azz on the spot and made sure people saw it happen. :rolleyes:

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
Thanks guys...thats the reaction I always get to that story. I cant comment on my behavior but I was just sheding some light on UPS's integrety for ya'll. The dont give a F. Every manager/supervisor on duty knew about it and they did nothing. And the person didnt lose out on crap. They probably got more money than the mirror was worth and bought another. I always insure high....its almost a little wager.

So what Im saying is dont get your panties in a bunch.:rolleyes:

W

wydopen

he loaded the trucks when they came off a very small plane ..its not automated..

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
agreed.
what a richard!
that could have been an unreplacable family heirloom
you should have run a brown truck into a guardrail or something
dip-poop!

#ZERO

Beach Bum
UPS rocks :headbang: :hitwithrock:

There's nothing like ordering an expensive high performance forged big block crankshaft and hearing hit the concrete at full force outside my front door from inside the house.

The guy never even bothered to ring the doorbell and the crank was hanging half way out of the box.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Thanks guys...thats the reaction I always get to that story. I cant comment on my behavior but I was just sheding some light on UPS's integrety for ya'll. The dont give a F. Every manager/supervisor on duty knew about it and they did nothing. And the person didnt lose out on crap. They probably got more money than the mirror was worth and bought another. I always insure high....its almost a little wager.

So what Im saying is dont get your panties in a bunch.:rolleyes:
looks like you contributed to their lack of integrity.

what an ass.

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....
Actually I was trying to make them have some. Is it humid down there? You seem like a pretty big ass yourself if your gonna keep calling names you POS>

Last edited:

crammit442

makin' legs
AZZHOLE, the only person U hurt was the person that bought/shipped the mirror. Un freekin believable how selfish people are no days. I would have fired yo azz on the spot and made sure people saw it happen. :rolleyes:

No doubt!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

WaterX117

EH Team Racing
I still prefer FedEx. DHL have yet to get a package to me correctly in the past 3 years. They keep taking them to a retail hardware store 1/2 mile away and when they tell the delivery person it doesn't go there and where I live, they continue to take it back to them day after day until they catch the owner out and drop it off with some clerk that doesn't know any better. The addresses are not even close. On the good side, I have gotten to know the owner of the hardware store very well and occasionally get a discount.

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I still prefer FedEx. DHL have yet to get a package to me correctly in the past 3 years. They keep taking them to a retail hardware store 1/2 mile away and when they tell the delivery person it doesn't go there and where I live, they continue to take it back to them day after day until they catch the owner out and drop it off with some clerk that doesn't know any better. The addresses are not even close. On the good side, I have gotten to know the owner of the hardware store very well and occasionally get a discount.

What does it matter... your a regional manager for ace hardware 'tucky! lol

Top Bottom