Ups

thrllskr

Converted Coucher
At least the UPS guy rings the bell. I work from home and get a lot of FedEx's. The only way I know I have a package is if I see/hear the truck or hear the thump at my door. They NEVER ring the bell. Everytime I get a UPS package, the guy rings the bell and hands it to me.

What's funny is that the things getting FedEx'ed are far more important and are usually sent priority overnight, so you'd think they'd have the intelligence to ring the bell and make sure I get it in a timely fashion.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
im not doging on ups in every category ups is #1 cept lightweight shiping witch ur better for USPS but we destory less packages than anyone and get it their quick... but i was just sugesting if its bpipe or somthing and u get the advanced option of shipping, they put it in a candycane color baggy and u must take them out of the truck and one of the supervisors will pick it up and hand deliver it to the right slide...
and about them firing someone destorying the property , you will probly get fired if ur not in the UNION but if you are you just get writen up. lol UPS would be the best company in the world by far if they didnt have UNION slowing them down... im fixing to get promoted to superviser so if I see any Superjet parts ill make sure they dont get crushed.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Actually I was trying to make them have some. Is it humid down there? You seem like a pretty big ass yourself if your gonna keep calling names you POS>
a vending machine snatches 50 cents so you destroy someone elses property because management won't refund money from a machine that they probably don't own.

you have issues.

ASS.

WaterX117

EH Team Racing
Hey Luke, its not one of my stores. If it weren't for the packages, I would have probably never gone in there. I am in enough stores all week long.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
UPS is the best im trying to not to self promote but it is what it is...
just saying if u need something in the condition stated and its important to have it in that condition when u need it pay the few extra $ for the advanced option ... UPS WILL refund u back but its hard to refund priceless items. If it is letters or under 5lbs send tru Fedex or USPS but anything over UPS way to go

bign1514

"Rock-Man"
I am a UPS employee. I work at their main air hub in louisville. It doesn't matter if you ship ground or next day air! those packages are treated the same. Only if you new how many hands touched it, and how many times your package has been tossed! -lol the best advice with any kind of shipping, to box it good, and lots of tape. UPS is pretty good on replacing damage products (only if insured).... i know those extra few bucks might shy you away from getting it insured, but always get it!!!!!!!! they have over a million packages go through the hub in a day!! every plane better be departing on time!!!!!! ohh yea... UPS does a lot of the USPS shipping too!!

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
I didnt know they did USPS im in the main hub of texas = dallas we dont get any USPS im in the primary sort and i look at about 20000 labels in my 5 hours of work lol if also if ur shiping a heavy object its almost a taunt when you write on the box fragile... not to me i dont deal with anything over 70lbs but the unloaders treat them like a redheaded stepchild. In our hub we treat the AUSTIN and ARLINGTON packages like gold becuase their top priority so them are almost never destoryed

most of the damaged pkgs are a result of the person shipping it. duct tape, masking tape, and construction paper isnt ever gonna make it. a next day air pkg does seem not to get damaged as often because its not in the system as long. all my coworkers at our local fedex facility have many years of service and take preventive measures to keep a pkg from getting damaged if possible. we have very few come through.

GPnVB

wavejunkies.com
I ship a lot and have over the last 7 years. UPS service is becoming less and less reliable as the years go on. Six to seven years ago I could ship 20 packages and might have a problem with one. Now I'd say that 30-50% are either lost, delayed or damaged. I'm quickly losing faith in UPS.

Peter123

C-Note
When my great grandmother came here from England, the ship, the Lucious, she was on sunk 50 miles off the NY coast in a storm. Her husband and three of her four children died and pretty much everything she owned was lost. Lucky for me, my grandfather, who was 13 at the time survived. Well, a few years back, some divers wondered upon the wreck and it was "salvaged". A whole bunch of items were recovered such as china, silver, etc, etc. It just so happened that a friend of my grandfather heard about this and told him. He went online, via his neighbor's grandson, and viewed the items they were auctioning. One of the items actually belonged to his mother. My parents purchased it as a suprise 80th birthday present for him. Unfortunately the mirror was destroyed when the auction company shipped it to my parents...

wayne

wannaroll
I didnt know they did USPS im in the main hub of texas = dallas we dont get any USPS im in the primary sort and i look at about 20000 labels in my 5 hours of work lol if also if ur shiping a heavy object its almost a taunt when you write on the box fragile... not to me i dont deal with anything over 70lbs but the unloaders treat them like a redheaded stepchild. In our hub we treat the AUSTIN and ARLINGTON packages like gold becuase their top priority so them are almost never destoryed

which hub is this? the one on samuel? if it is that is just right down the street from me.

tom21

havin fun
When my great grandmother came here from England, the ship, the Lucious, she was on sunk 50 miles off the NY coast in a storm. Her husband and three of her four children died and pretty much everything she owned was lost. Lucky for me, my grandfather, who was 13 at the time survived. Well, a few years back, some divers wondered upon the wreck and it was "salvaged". A whole bunch of items were recovered such as china, silver, etc, etc. It just so happened that a friend of my grandfather heard about this and told him. He went online, via his neighbor's grandson, and viewed the items they were auctioning. One of the items actually belonged to his mother. My parents purchased it as a suprise 80th birthday present for him. Unfortunately the mirror was destroyed when the auction company shipped it to my parents...
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

willycrumb

mmmm......beer.....

Glad I could help out. Got anything else you would like me to destroy.

Mr. Ass

UPS rocks :headbang: :hitwithrock:

There's nothing like ordering an expensive high performance forged big block crankshaft and hearing hit the concrete at full force outside my front door from inside the house.

The guy never even bothered to ring the doorbell and the crank was hanging half way out of the box.

If my crank was hanging halfway out of the box, I would not want the delivery man to ring the doorbell.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I work at a tuxedo shop and we just opened a bridal shop. The dresses that come in are packaged correctly, but it would appear they put a wooden crate ontop of the cardboard box and crush the hell out of these things. It's rediculous and you can't justify that.

Top Bottom