Ups

Big Kahuna

Administrator
He's full of crap. All of Fedex's hubs are automated and the boxes are treated a lot nicer. I worked for ups also and its a free for all in there. We used to break open boxes of cricket or other various animals and throw them down each others chutes so you working in thousands of crickets or meal worms. I was starving once since it was my second job and the vending machine ate my money. Basicall after going through every manager on duty and HR they basically told me I was SOL. So I told them the same thing and told my manager to follow me back into the trailer where I had a mirror nicely loaded on the side of the truck, Pulled it out proped it up and jumped on it until it was in little pieces. I told him if he had a problem with that to go tell his managers they should have gave me my money back. Now they get to deal with replacing some antique mirror.

You know, this just shows how ignorant you can be. Did you know that most vending machines are managed by the vending companies, not the your management....... If this the case, there is no reason for them to "owe" you anything........

If you were one of my employees, I would have fired you on the spot.........

Top Bottom