Freestyle "US Competitor banned from competing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Alex, don't let these guys get you down, all you have to do to get the #1 plate at world's is more fist pumps, let your ski get away from you, bash your trophy over your hull, and give your hull to some kid before you leave. (oh yeah, make sure people see you do all this). LMAO

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Wow. Not one shred of facts posted here.

Only thing I know and it is pure heresay from someone who was there. He and AJ Handler (the promotor) for the IJSBA tour - it is his tour. Got into a disagreement. What ever happened was enough for AJ to kick him out. I would not call this a little spat especially if security was called.

Wow. Not one shred of facts posted here.

Only thing I know and it is pure heresay from someone who was there. He and AJ Handler (the promotor) for the IJSBA tour - it is his tour. Got into a disagreement. What ever happened was enough for AJ to kick him out. I would not call this a little spat especially if security was called.

here's a fact:

this head is CRUSHED

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 173

motoman96

Banned
Would ya look at that, sporting that lame ass red #1 shirt! This guy needs to grasp reality..... Hell, the pro WORLD champ doesn't even go around wearing a stupid jersey with a giant #1 on it, yet this clown does? Can you say ego boast? I'm willing to bet he has a whole wardrobe dedicated to being #1 in his head. Then he's got that site to fist/ego pump himself even more. I truthfully feel sorry for the guy, obviously a huge lack in self esteem/confidence if you gotta walk around wearing the brightest color out there with a huge 1 on it. Actions speak louder then words, or bright red jerseys.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Would ya look at that, sporting that lame ass red #1 shirt! This guy needs to grasp reality..... Hell, the pro WORLD champ doesn't even go around wearing a stupid jersey with a giant #1 on it, yet this clown does? Can you say ego boast? I'm willing to bet he has a whole wardrobe dedicated to being #1 in his head. Then he's got that site to fist/ego pump himself even more. I truthfully feel sorry for the guy, obviously a huge lack in self esteem/confidence if you gotta walk around wearing the brightest color out there with a huge 1 on it. Actions speak louder then words, or bright red jerseys.

Your avatar has a pancake on her head.................

98gti

C@R H@ul3R
I dont know who you are talking about, nor do i care. From the pic he just appears to be another douche.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I simply saw the story headline and then the story itself and could not believe how much of a "non-story" it was due to hardly any facts and just opinion by the guy who wrote it, owns the site, and the story is about. The same one person.

I think Alex is skilled and it shows in his riding. The "reporting"? Not so much.

i've met him a few times now. aside from not knowing the mechanical aspect of a ski and slightly weird. he seemed ok. wasn't wearing a number one shirt at all in the six or seven times i met him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom