Freestyle "US Competitor banned from competing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Panama City Beach, FL - May 18, 2012
Event organizer of the US National Tour, AJ Handler, banned the current AM Freestyle National Champion, Alex Petrovic, from competing at 2012 US Nationals. The reason appears to be a personal issue with the rider.
AJ Handler also banned another rider.
Several bystanders recorded the incident.
UPDATE: Several bystanders recorded the incident in which AJ Handler is heard saying:
"I don't ever want you to come to my events, ever." , continuing "I'm gonna put your ass out of the country".
Clearly upset, Alex Petrovic mumbles to himself: "It's clear now. Now I know what it is. It's a Serbian thing."
[NOTE: Petrovic was born in Serbia. Foreigners are allowed to compete in US Nationals.]

Petrovic asks: "Just because I'm a foreigner? I'm competing fair and square. What's wrong with that? You are gonna kick me out of the country?".
Alex Petrovic was scheduled to compete for the 2012 PRO title.
Come back for updates to this story, as they become available.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Panama City Beach, FL - May 18, 2012
Event organizer of the US National Tour, AJ Handler, banned the current AM Freestyle National Champion, Alex Petrovic, from competing at 2012 US Nationals. The reason appears to be a personal issue with the rider.
AJ Handler also banned another rider.
Several bystanders recorded the incident.
UPDATE: Several bystanders recorded the incident in which AJ Handler is heard saying:
"I don't ever want you to come to my events, ever." , continuing "I'm gonna put your ass out of the country".
Clearly upset, Alex Petrovic mumbles to himself: "It's clear now. Now I know what it is. It's a Serbian thing."
[NOTE: Petrovic was born in Serbia. Foreigners are allowed to compete in US Nationals.]

Petrovic asks: "Just because I'm a foreigner? I'm competing fair and square. What's wrong with that? You are gonna kick me out of the country?".
Alex Petrovic was scheduled to compete for the 2012 PRO title.
Come back for updates to this story, as they become available.

Funny how the story has two riders banned, but only one is important enough to mention a name. The other is non-news I guess.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
The closest National event to lil D is 2000+ miles away. That would be an expensive trophy to win. How does "1" pay the bills?

motoman96

Banned
When fist pumping an your super cool red shirt fail you, pull the race card. What a douche. I bet his house has tons of mirrors so he can always see himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom