Custom/Hybrid Visual G3 Dasa1100

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
IMG_1903_zpsf4d705f7.jpg

Finishing touches, Rope and Fixed the s/s switch :D

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape

First two flip attempts, Was back on the water 15 min after the last attempt but it was kinda dark by then

Last edited by a moderator:

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
how did the pole come apart like that? Break anything?

I looked at your photo again in post #141..are you not running the safety rod?

Last edited:

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Try making your set up wakes tighter, and don't go so far out. You've got some serious HP, take advantage of it. The biggest thing you wanna do is get the ski into a rocking motion just before the wake so you've got the momentum built up going into the flip.

Not sure if you can view it, but here's a video of me doing a backflip off a set up wake at almost idle. Just have to have a nice set up wake and get the nose rocking up & down, don't blow through the wave, climb up it -
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=490104411017748&set=vb.100000545811518&type=2&theater

Last edited:

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
What kinda power you have in that ski? Ive got 7 months to think about set-up wakes....Im pretty sure Ive got the body position/movements but fml I just couldn't do the set-up wake, My last video of flip attempts I was told go fast!!! Guess not... lol

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
What kinda power you have in that ski? Ive got 7 months to think about set-up wakes....Im pretty sure Ive got the body position/movements but fml I just couldn't do the set-up wake, My last video of flip attempts I was told go fast!!! Guess not... lol

My ski had a EME 1105, but I was doing flips all day on my old 850. You don't wanna go fast cause you'll blow through the wave, you can see it in the video. Remember, tight set up, slow & rocking motion, then full trim & full throttle, and hang on.
Once you figure it out, you'll find that flips are probably the easiest trick you'll be doing. It just takes a minute to figure out the right motions.

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
Here a vids fo me riding my BOB. If you listen well to the braaapp of the throttle when i get back in the setup wake that will give you an idea of the time and the size of the setup wake.

Like lil D said, a shorter wake is better. Im not 100% agree about speed. I saw ratti riding in Sarnia and Belle river and he ride fast and HIGH. Get more speed when you will over flip like landing constantly on the back of the ski. Last spring I was doing almost the same thing as you and I think you tried to hit the 2nd wake, make sure you hit the first, really easier. Here another video of the comparaison im talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned a lot about flipping down in Havasu. We'll make sure to work on the flip first thing in spring. It's all about hitting that setup wake just right.

Last edited:

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
Yeah make that setup wake tighter and don't go so far out before you turn back around to hit it. I only go about 10-15' out before I turn around. It sets you up perfect to hit the gas once to pop the nose up letting it fall into the troth of the wake then nail the gas. That thing should have plenty power to hit it really slow and just climb UP the wake

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Thanks, 7 months till i get to try again put her in the basement last night
0BFD01DC-9F24-4D50-83D7-17F30EA13E2D-6387-0000037CA0E7A581.jpg

Im also selling the RRP pole if anybody is interested

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
At least prop the hood open with a 2x4 or something.
Oh... Im a dummy, Im going to fog them and take the tanks out and store them in the garage, Its hard to see it but my skis hood isnt on

On another Note, It looks like I sold the RRP today....Just waiting for conformation

Top Bottom