Custom/Hybrid Visual G3 Dasa1100

George IV

Daredevil
Man munki63,,,, u suck. I had my G3 delivered like 3 months ago and its still not done! I work so close to Lake Michigan that all day long I see people out there on boats and ridin and my freestyle boat still sits!!! I just can't wait to do some flips! Well when I'm done, I hope mine rides as good as u say yours does.

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
My buddies ski (xjcrawler) has the 144 non-setback, I've got the 148 set-back... It completely changed how the ski handles and I don't know why but I can make a bigger set-up wake with my ski... Must be the pump because our skis rtr are about the same weight... After riding his ski this summer then hopping on mine he is now looking for a 148 set-back

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
My buddies ski (xjcrawler) has the 144 non-setback, I've got the 148 set-back... It completely changed how the ski handles and I don't know why but I can make a bigger set-up wake with my ski... Must be the pump because our skis rtr are about the same weight... After riding his ski this summer then hopping on mine he is now looking for a 148 set-back

PUMP size maybe. I think you cant compare a 144 pump with 148. Maybe a 144 set back with a 144 non-sb. Last year on my SJ i switch from an oem pump to a set back 144 pump and the difference was really really small, its why i will never spend again the big buck on a 144 set back since solas selll a non set back for less than 500$. I rode a solas pump in my bobs all this summer with good result, just need the good pitch, even on a dasa 1000cc. But guess what i received yesterday...............148 set back pump !!!!

photo.jpg

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
I rode an XFS with a 144 non set-back and another with a 140 set-back, Would take the 140 setback if I had to choose..... Just my opinion

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
Being that's is a ridiculous slow day at work my current set up is as follows,

Kommander Built Dasa 1100 16mil
Running c-12 (108 octane)
PowerFactor Pipe
Dual Novi 48
Boysen Intake
148 Maxx Set-Back Pump w/12/17
Reduction Nozzle bored to 86
Protec Steering nozzle
X-Metal Trim
Worx 228 Grate
Epic Ignition with ATP Curve
Zero lightened Flywheel
ADA Coupler
Monkey Grip Motor mounts
RRP Steering
RRP Pole anodized Blue

My plans for next season will be to compare this current set-up to one with pump gas and TL, After the TL gets installed Ill decide which set-up Ill stick with, Currently however I'm extremely happy with the current set-up.. I'm also going to try and get a rtr weight tonight, I've the the Freeze Your Nuts off ride this weekend, So the second I've got my limiting rope on Ill be trying some flips and Ill post my very first attempt for your entertainment

Top Bottom