Custom/Hybrid Wasserjet, Rotary Engine teaser video

Extremely curious on power, it seemed in that last video you where giving it a good about of "braps" but I expected it to be more jumpy. None the less, I am extremely excited for these motors, always loved them in cars but didn't see this coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Is there something specific you would like to see? besides under the hood...
Id love to see under the hood. Id also like to see some video other than idling into shore lol. I understand its still in the tuning stages but lets see some carving, jumping, WOT, etc so we can see how it performs.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
They posted the crank on FB.
10649534_338946342939241_9191882799953673244_n.jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Talk about low profile. What would we do with all that extra space the cylinders used to take up? Design a complex air breather that would resist water intrusion and that is our future right there.

my question. i have played with rotaries my whole life. will there be a spot for fuel injectors? micro squirt on this setup would be super amazing.

I agree microsquirt would be aweosome on this setup but the odds of it. Isnt likely but who knows?

ill put them in the intake manifold if i have to to get away from carbs.... not a carb fan at all but retrofitting DI to a 701 isn't practical for me. if its a standard rotary microsquirt will be an easy setup as long as the stator can support the electronics.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Could another chamber be added lengthwise? It seems so small and opens up room above it for a possible gas tank location. More brap the better.

Top Bottom